Dyno result @ 12 & 14.5 psi

Status
Not open for further replies.

S14 Drift!

Legacy Member
357110_13_full.jpg

@ 14.5 psi de boost avec un boost leak qui causait un Air/Fuel misture de 10/1 @ 4500 RPM et plus

Donc avec un bon air/fuel( aussitot que mon boost leak va etre regler) ca devrais donner ~ 15 WHP @ 20WHP de plus...

Sauf que ca roulais un peu lean avant 4000RPM....

Et enplus...mon gasket de manifold d'exhaust est scrap maintenant.... donc je dois le changer avant Car-Fever....sinon je courserai pas :(

Et voici @ 12 psi
357110_12_full.jpg

Pour voir mes mods: http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=357110

Manifold gasket costs like 26 bucks, in stock at most nissan shops. eeeeeasy man :) nice numbers for that turbo and all. tq is really nice, makes it look like you have some restriction in the system at a few places causeing lower HP for those TQ numbers... but nice stuff.

I would have to show you the Air/Fuel...then you would understand why I have all that torque...but miss 20WHP (it was WAY TOO rich)

I still had that 2.5" exhaust restriction on the Dyno....

Dude wtf is up with the 1 Bar run. retarded power up top not smooth at all. looks like you need more timing and tuning up there.

Originally posted by sspikey
Dude wtf is up with the 1 Bar run. retarded power up top not smooth at all. looks like you need more timing and tuning up there.

It's cause it run too lean before 4500RPM and then too rich after...

This is why the peak torque is there...

I think I know were my boost leak is...and it's really dum...

I will burn other eprom with 4 maps in them..and try a few map to see the difference. (once I fix my manifold gasket leak)

Yeah. Look ahow nice and clean taht power pulled up till it leaned out to far and took a dump. When you get that fixed... w00f... thats gonna be a flat power curve.

trick: get your a/f ratios as close as you can without knocking. then start advancing timing slowly and going a bit richer as knock is detected. best way i was told. on Sr's i like about 3/4* per pound of boost increase on the powerband. seems to work for alot of the Electromotive guys.

eh... ok. but this is in a closed environment... what about something I can run every day? You know. 1 day of lapping and something tuned that "for power" ready, would ping quick based on weather... pressure, humidity, temperature etc no? I'd rather be a little safer than that.

Originally posted by sspikey
trick: get your a/f ratios as close as you can without knocking. then start advancing timing slowly and going a bit richer as knock is detected. best way i was told. on Sr's i like about 3/4* per pound of boost increase on the powerband. seems to work for alot of the Electromotive guys.

if derrick greasers' power is an indication of what you could make he made 276 WHP @ 12 psi with the same setup as u and a GT2510. hopefully youll make 310whp at the same 12 psi would ****en rule. get some nice 550s and let crank it to 20 psi:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back