LF:canadiens text messaging ( free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGTUFFGUY

WHO DA MAN?

http://www.google.ca/mobile/sms/index.html#

well me and google.

in their sample type "score canadiens"

they say its free and i have an unlimited text plan (+data plan) so i hope this works.
i'm going to call tomorrow and see if this is free for me. i tried it on my phone and it works perfectly. got an answer back in less than 5 seconds.

just got off the phone with Telus. they didn't charge me for my test last night. So it's all good.

please call your provider (*611) to make sure you don't incur any charges.

-----------------------------
looking for a way to get alerts about habs games sent to my phone in real time.
i know i can subscribe to Bell's service but its 15c a message. and it adds up quick.
i have email access and unlimited text messaging. How can i use this to get instant updates?

i tried looking for a facebook app that sends notices when habs score to email then receiving those on my phone. but haven't been successful.

I've used Yahoo Alerts in the past, but haven't tried it for a while. Used to be able to choose events for any NHL team etc. Check into that...

you're looking for something free for your cellphone! Stop looking right away nothing's free for those damn thing.

(I have a telus phone too)

You want to play a game, 5$
You want a new ringtones, 3$
You want a new wallpaper, 2$

damn assholes

WHO DA MAN?

http://www.google.ca/mobile/sms/index.html#

well me and google.

in their sample type "score canadiens"

they say its free and i have an unlimited text plan (+data plan) so i hope this works.
i'm going to call tomorrow and see if this is free for me. i tried it on my phone and it works perfectly. got an answer back in less than 5 seconds.

just got off the phone with Telus. they didn't charge me for my test last night. So it's all good.

please call your provider (*611) to make sure you don't incur any charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back