Where to begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyze

Legacy Member
Hey what's up.
What i wanted to know is where to start on modifying your car, should i start of with new mags, or interior/exterion styling, or should i work on the engine first. I a real newbie at this stuff so i really have no clue?

also what are the avereage prices for the body kits, engine products and what-not. and where to buy most of the parts

Right now you can see my 1992 nissan 240sx in the "voitures des membres section" under "My tricked out nissan 240sx(just kidding...)", it's a real work in progress

anything would help, thanks

Last edited:
Cross post :)

Getting your car in perfect working order,
Suspension,
Wheels,
Brakes,
Engine,
Body stuff
Interior

Remember... no rice :D

ya i agree
wheels
suspention
brake interior
body work
cold air intake
exhaust

and go here for your parts
Hercules Auto Parts
6650 st jacque ouest
(514) 481-0415

pm me for more details

hey mrshoe what do you mean by rice?

and xtream don't worry i'll call the place instead of bothereing you

Last edited:
rice -> useless stuff like windshield washer leds... huge GT wings... big stickers everywhere :p

Well... you're free to do whatever you wish... I'd just wish you would keep it wannabe rice free :D

Depends what is your budget (it will play a huge role in this) and what are your goals... road racing, drag racing, audio quality, esthetic shows... etc, etc,....

I'd start by a nice tune-up with perf parts and fluids. and see what there is to change to make it better the way you want it :)

booh for esthetics... you need some... but not too much else it'll be a heartbreaker when you find a ding, or be afraid to actually drive that car.

Well that's my point of view anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back