S10 99 xtreme moteur corvette Z06 430hp **big update P1 + new pics**

Status
Not open for further replies.
u said the truck has never seen snow but in ur video the first 2 pics are ur truck parked in the snow and then in the last part of the video ur driving down a road with big snowbanks ... so i guess it was winter driven then

but nice truck btw gl with the sale

u said the truck has never seen snow but in ur video the first 2 pics are ur truck parked in the snow and then in the last part of the video ur driving down a road with big snowbanks ... so i guess it was winter driven then

but nice truck btw gl with the sale

tu croit vraiment tout savoir avec seulement quelques photos??? va dons salir un autre topic *td*

le truck est arrivé des usa en plein mois de janvier, beaucoup de travail a été fait durant l'hiver, ya pas plus que 2-3 test run dans la rue

ya une criss de différence entre un test run sur de l'asphalte sec pis rouller un truclk à tous les hivers dans la sluch, sel, verglas etc

anaway, n'importe qui qui viendra voir a quel point le chassis / moteur / intérieur sont propre va comprendre que c'est carrément impossible qu'il aie rouller l'hiver

Bump,pourrais prendre en échange un chevy silverado 3500 double roue 4 portes duramax récent.

Hey i just want to say nice truck man i have a 2002 s10 xtreme with the fleetside back midnight blue and a i got the 6 cyl atleast lol
but it looks damn nice with the corvette engine !!!
up for trade? hahaha
id like to see it in action man
if you got any videos man id really like to see it man
sane_088@hotmail.com
what do you get on the 1/4 mile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back