le plus beau son pour une civic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about that, both the Ws2 & Sp2 have large exhaust finishers, hence will probably get you pulled over just based on looks... then come the baffle test*td*

Although i do agree, those two mufflers will produce acceptable to OEM level sound, it's still a strait, meaning it doesn't meet regulation.

To answer the question, magnaflow "Oval Muffler" is the way to go...*tu*

I have the Apex'i WS2 on my s2k and I never had trouble with the police... but then again the tips look like the OEM honda tip add-on the dealer buy as option to pimp the oem tips...

Love the sound but I'm thinking of switching to a Remus this summer, it's the meanest sound ever, mean but quiet... kinda like a ferarri sound.

had a ws2, blew the baffles in it twice, have a vibrant flat black muffler, blew the baffles in that..

If i could do it all again i'd put a cat in and run a apexi ws2 again

moi mon chum sur ca civic ya un ractive...chai pu trop ctai koi le modele mais il la pogner au canadian tire...elle est completement noir...style charcoal et fais un son absolument incroyable !! a sonne pas cacane pentoute....vraiment parfait....ca lui a couter genre 150$...les cops le colent jamais pour ca ya vois a peine pcq le tip yer genre 2.5'' de diametre...donc parfait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back