Not open for further replies.

K.Low

IMG_6878Large.jpg

IMG_6761Large.jpg

IMG_6803Large.jpg

Tunnel scene is CRAZY !!!
Exotics Rally Night Run in NYC on Vimeo

Sick cars*tu*

Notice what ethnic group the owner of that Carrera GT is. They are acting the victims of WWII and look at their beater.

wtf? ..."They" are victims of WW2 and what does that have to do with what cars "they" can drive or the income levels of anyone in 2008? but i also dont think all of "them" can fit in the cgt so "they" are probably just admiring the car.

Does the video become any good at some point? All I see are a bunch of rich guys revving their engines on neutral and going by the camera, then slowing back down to normal speeds, then going by the camera, then slowing back down to normal speed, then going by the camera and so on.......

Just people with nice cars wanting attention. Save yourself the trouble of clicking on the link.

wtf? ..."They" are victims of WW2 and what does that have to do with what cars "they" can drive or the income levels of anyone in 2008? but i also dont think all of "them" can fit in the cgt so "they" are probably just admiring the car.

true... the hat doesn't fit..

Sick cars*tu*

More then 75% of my Jewish friends think that the whole Holocaust drama is well long overdue. It's been a few decades. Get over it. The main reason why it is still such a big fuss is because many American Jews climbed high up in the social "pyramid" in the States and this ,if you permit me to say, propaganda, is just a way to fund Israel. My comment is to point out that many of Jews took advantage of this drama to enrich themselves.

Japanese soldiers came to China, raped, tortured, burned, buried alive Chinese people in WWII. Why isn't it a big fuss?

anyways, the point is the car, not WWII.

I was hoping someone would post up that video...

"Been spendin most of life... livin in an amish paradise"

by weird al :laugh:

More then 75% of my Jewish friends think that the whole Holocaust drama is well long overdue. It's been a few decades. Get over it. The main reason why it is still such a big fuss is because many American Jews climbed high up in the social "pyramid" in the States and this ,if you permit me to say, propaganda, is just a way to fund Israel. My comment is to point out that many of Jews took advantage of this drama to enrich themselves.

Japanese soldiers came to China, raped, tortured, burned, buried alive Chinese people in WWII. Why isn't it a big fuss?

The law is clear: After 20 years it's funny.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=GsfVw9xxoNY"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=GsfVw9xxoNY[/ame]

More then 75% of my Jewish friends think that the whole Holocaust drama is well long overdue. It's been a few decades. Get over it.

Who made any comment on ww2 or the holocaust before you did? the guys in the picture? they are just looking at a nice car. I dont see why you look at a photo of a nice CGT and see a few jewish guys looking at it and start ranting about ww2.

The point is the cars and its a nice one ..if a Muslim, Jew, Christian etc is looking at it i could not care less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back