I've never lusted this much for a Toyota

Status
Not open for further replies.

push_it

There's nothing Scion left about it but who cares!! :run:

RS*R Scion tC to Enter Formula Drift

Drifting as a motor sport is still on the rise and Scion is jumping in with full conviction. Scion's drift car, based on a front-wheel-drive tC sports coupe, has been turned into a rear-wheel-drive version by exhaust and suspension manufacturer RS*R. The Scion tC shares its platform with Japanese all-wheel-drive cars like the Avensis and Caldina. RS*R also changed the stock transverse engine into a longitudinal engine to ensure that power is driven directly to the rear wheels.

Of course Scion has also extensively enhanced the performance of the sports coupe, which now features a 3SGE Beams motor, HKS GT3037 turbo and intercooler, Blitz Dual SBC boost controller and AEM EMS engine management system. The performance has been raised from 161 hp in the stock tC to over 400 hp!

"Scion has participated in motorsports for three years and the fan support has been incredible," said Jack Hollis, Scion vice president. "Drifting is an exciting, emerging motorsport with a dedicated and intense fan base. We think the fans will be just as excited as we are about our RS*R Scion tC as it demonstrates one of Scion's primary philosophies, customization.”

21 year old Ken Gushi, who learned to drift at the age of 13 and started his drifting career at 16, will be piloting the car. "We think our first season of drift will be a knock-out," said Hollis. "We've got the talented Ken Gushi behind the wheel of one of the hottest tCs out there."

This year's Formula Drift season starts tomorrow at the Streets of Long Beach in California.

9080411.008.Mini1L1.jpg

9080411.008.Mini2L1.jpg

9080411.008.Mini3L1.jpg

9080411.008.Mini4L1.jpg

9080411.008.Mini5L1.jpg

9080411.008.Mini6L1.jpg

9080411.008.Mini7L1.jpg

9080411.008.Mini8L1.jpg

9080411.008.Mini9L1.jpg

9080411.008.Mini10L1.jpg

9080411.008.Mini1L11.jpg

9080411.008.Mini1L12.jpg

pk cetait pas dememe dorigine ... on dirait meme pas qui on couper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF

isn't it already competing? I'm pretty sure I've seen Real life pictures of it already and the first '08 event.

Oh boy.

Now all the kids driving around with riced out tC's are going to think they're drifters too. :(

Just like the rednecks flossing the streets in their Taurus think they drive a super speedway Nascar beast. :( :(

I like that TC though. *tu*

Oh boy.

Now all the kids driving around with riced out tC's are going to think they're drifters too. :(

Just like the rednecks flossing the streets in their Taurus think they drive a super speedway Nascar beast. :( :(

I like that TC though. *tu*

1) Where have you seen Scion Tc around here?
2) Where have you see Taurus and Fusion drivers acting like they were rounding turn 3 in Daytona?

1) Where have you seen Scion Tc around here?
2) Where have you see Taurus and Fusion drivers acting like they were rounding turn 3 in Daytona?
I drive more in the US than I do in Canada. I see them all the time.
"Full Race" Taurus and FWD Monte Carlos.
And now I'm going to see tC "drift cars" too.
Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back