What is--> AIV canister on a 240sx??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

multiplexor

Legacy Member
Hey all...

friend of mine had a fuel pump replaced on his 240... now he says he's getting an error with the AIV case
or AIV case vaccum.

WTF is that? and is it expensive to replace?

Hi Multiplexor!

If your still looking for that knock sensor, I have a couple of them in my tool box. I am an Infiniti/Nissan Technician, and my e-mail is

LSTL54@yahoo.com

Let me know

Davide

I am looking for an knock sensor too for a 96 maxima my friend, how much and where you from? Can you guarantee me that your knock sensor is ok? you can contact me by e-mail at franxlaf@hotmail.com or on this forum. Thanks.

Originally posted by WhiteMax96
I am looking for an knock sensor too for a 96 maxima my friend, how much and where you from? Can you guarantee me that your knock sensor is ok? you can contact me by e-mail at franxlaf@hotmail.com or on this forum. Thanks.

hehe same questions as him :) thats a good price, lemme know :)

Not a problem WhiteMax,

I live in LaSalle, and I will test the knock sensor right in front of you. Let me know where you want to meet.

Davide.

this deal is an unlimited time special or until quantities last. I have two on reserve for you and your friend

xz003xz

another question... which i probably won't end up seeing the answer to until i come back :-/

do you also happen to sell rear o2 sensors? ;-) hehe mines firing... :-/ damnit!

see you all in about 2 weeks :)

have a great week... err... weeks... lol

Originally posted by xz003xz
this deal is an unlimited time special or until quantities last. I have two on reserve for you and your friend

xz003xz

hey, offer still up? I'm still interested :D hehe

and also if it's possible to get an o2 sensor as metionned above?

if not, then the KS will do :)

i'm getting incredibly terrible lag! :(

Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back