New MR website and forum design

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Après des mois de travail, nous sommes finalement prêt a lancer le nouveau site MontrealRacing.com. Vous allez trouver beaucoup de contenu sur le site (articles, essais routiers etc.) qui sera mis-a-jour au moins une fois par jour (soit un article anglais ou un article français).

Pour encourager du monde a lire les articles, le design du forum a été améliorer aussi. Vous trouverez des liens aux nouveaux articles dans le header et les zones de publicité ont étés changer pour rentrer dans le nouveau look. Les membres premium sont toujours exclus d’être montrer la publicité.

Allez faire un tour et dites-nous ce que vous pensez. Ca ce peut qu’il y a encore des fautes d’orthographe ou des traductions qui doivent être corriges donc n’hésitez pas de nous le dire svp.

Nouveau site:
MontrealRacing.com

==================================================

After months of work the new MontrealRacing it is finally ready to launch. The new site will feature alot more automotive content than before (road tests, articles etc). To keep it up to date there will be one new article added every day. It will alternate between a french article and an english article.

There will be some slight design changes to the forum as well. Embedded in the header will be a rotation of links to the latest articles on the site. For premium users the banner at the top will be removed for a true no-ads experience in the forum. The main site ads are still visible to everyone however.

Take a look and tell us what you think. The design is still open to some tweaks and modifications. There are probably some french translations that need to be fixed and perhaps some spelling errors. Don't hesitate to post them here.

New site:
MontrealRacing.com

anyways, in 2008 everything is about the money right.
You don't sound happy that this community is available free of charge to you, the browser?
The feeling of entitlement is incredible these days, everything should be free right?
;)

Thanks to Danny and the MR crew. Good job on the updates. *tu*

Yea, montrealracing became a money making website... I miss the ''friendly look'' forum back in 2003-2004

anyways, in 2008 everything is about the money right.

do you know how much this site costs to maintain? stfu nub.

yo danny was the homepage made with vbulletin or wordpress? looks really clean i like it a lot better than before, i'm not saying this to suck up it's really professional looking. good job.

Thank you for the comments. There will only be one width available unfortunately.

Also the site speed is very slow at the moment because of a redirect issue. That will be resolved shortly.

Where's my MR_Wide, so I can optimise my MR.com on whatever screen I use???

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I'm presently on my "work" laptop in 1024x768 and I need to scroll right and left.

Hope I'll get full screen with my 1920x1200 ...

Quand chui arriver j'était comme wtf kes qui est arriver!? lol c beau je trouve mais jaime un peu mieux l'acien. still nice :bigup:

moé too j'suis sur un laptop

Mr widescreen back !!

ou s'arranger pour que cette version ci ce widescreen par elle meme

Je crois que ces un beau travail effectuer.
Les gens son juste pas habituer au changements, mais ca viendras :)
beau travail !

I love it! It looks really modern!

As for the aspect ratio, I find the website is a little wider than it was before. However, it is still not full screen on my 15.4" 1680x1050 laptop display but that's no big issue at all.

As for the ads, I don't see any of them thanks to some Mozilla Firefox add-ons.

I absolutely LOVE the new index. It looks a lot more professional than the old one. Things are also a lot easier to find and it feels like a lot more information is available on this website now.

You don't sound happy that this community is available free of charge to you, the browser?
The feeling of entitlement is incredible these days, everything should be free right?
;)

Thanks to Danny and the MR crew. Good job on the updates. *tu*

Did I said anything bad about the new page? Ho btw, internet boards are always free.

do you know how much this site costs to maintain? stfu nub.

yo danny was the homepage made with vbulletin or wordpress? looks really clean i like it a lot better than before, i'm not saying this to suck up it's really professional looking. good job.

Hey rookie, you really think Danny is loosing money with this site?

Yeah bring this look back!!!

Montreal Racing

I said 2004, but thanks for the exageration anyway.

Im ****ing sick of haters like you all, I said nothing bad about the site exept that I miss the old ''friendly look''. Looks like personnal tought are not welcome anymore on this discussion board. Danny did not start this thread so we can all suck it up, he asked us to tell us how we feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back