Qui Ici Full Son Char Au Supreme/Super?

Status
Not open for further replies.
csx-S ?? if it is.. i guess you have a k20z like the last gen civic si, but the base CSX has the same engine as the base civic i'm not sure.. but i think that the engine code is R18?! i don't know this engine at all..

La csx a un moteur 2litres qui est JE CROIS le meme que celui de la Rsx premium.....La Csx-s possede le meme moteur que la Civic si. La civic ordinaire est equipe d un moteur 1.8litres alors que la Csx de base est equipe d'un 2litres...

I fill my csx with regular.... no need for premium, isnt the engine a k20 also ?

The base CSX has a K20Z2, which is an evolution of the K20A3, which was found in the Premium RSX and the hatch EP Civic SI.

That engine does not have traditionnal VTEC. It has a much different system in which only 1 intake valve fully opens at low RPM, while the other is only used to create a swirl and is partly open. At higher rpms, both intake valves fully open.

This is different from the 2 cam profile system in traditionnal VTEC engines, and in engines like the K20A2, K20Z1 and K20Z3.

The base CSX has a K20Z2, which is an evolution of the K20A3, which was found in the Premium RSX and the hatch EP Civic SI.

That engine does not have traditionnal VTEC. It has a much different system in which only 1 intake valve fully opens at low RPM, while the other is only used to create a swirl and is partly open. At higher rpms, both intake valves fully open.

This is different from the 2 cam profile system in traditionnal VTEC engines, and in engines like the K20A2, K20Z1 and K20Z3.

So regular gas is ok right? Or the manufacturer is wrong ?:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back