Big S4 detailing, not 56k frendly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
vince combien tu charges juste comme ca?

Ca dépend, ca part a 100$ et ca va a 200,250$ dépendament de la job a faire.

where do you buy the wax, the glaze and all your stuff you use to clean the car???
never seen those brands before..
especially the carpet cleaner.....f***ing calcium is sooo hard to remove from black carpets

I buy part of it from eShine Canada- Canada's Car Care Leader. and part of it from a local commercial distributor.

Carpet cleaner is my secret weapon and come from a local distributor. That cleaner does it all: carpet, leather, engine degreaser... it's ****ing amazing but it's my secret. lol

For salt deposit in carpets, you can simply use hot water and a shop-vac.

Vince did my car last summer, you can't go wrong with him!

The job is worth every penny of the 200$ ! *tu*

Passat W8 sera bientot en liste...

Allright, j'ai déjà hate de la faire ta patate noir. Tu me payera en Guru! LOL

holy!

wow thats some awesome work Vince *tu*

Thanks!

Vince did my car last summer, you can't go wrong with him!

The job is worth every penny of the 200$ ! *tu*

Thanks for the good feedback! Hope to see you again this spring if you don't get that new Rabbit. *tu*

Je suis même mieu équipé que l'été passé. Nouveau buffer, nouveaux produits, et surtout le produits que j'ai tant cherché pour nettoyer les intérieurs beige. ;)

Si je garde la Jetta c'est sur c'est la premiere chose que je fais!

Au pire ça va être la rabbit pour mon ménage du printemps l'année prochaine :p

vince a fais mon S l'été passé la peinture est encore belle domage que j'aie scrapper le char job de fou ! le gars qui sais se qui fait ! bien ma tu va etre oubligé de faire mon nouveaux casseaux

vince a fais mon S l'été passé la peinture est encore belle domage que j'aie scrapper le char job de fou ! le gars qui sais se qui fait ! bien ma tu va etre oubligé de faire mon nouveaux casseaux

Ouin, j'ai dis a JP que le dernier S que j'ai fais, mon client a faillit se tuer... faque d'être prudent. hehe

je penses que je vais t'engager pour faire mon auto.

combien de temps ça te prends environs? 3-5h

Une job comme ca c'est entre 6 et 12h.

Prends un rendez-vous parceque mes journées se remplissent vite ces temps ci.

^^^ how much do you charge for this? outside detailing and inside wash cause its not dirty enough

general detailing question:

if i were to follow the same steps as you, when would be the best time to wax the car? (Assuming i use dishwashing soap to remove the current clear coat in the first place)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back