I guess I couldnt run forever.....(ticket inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OEM is fine on stock engine, but mods to the engine usually begin with the better flowing exhaust.

I mean there is other things to do other then an exhaust... My question is meant more as how restrictive is the stock exhasut on a midly modified engine vs. free-flow exhaust on the same setup.

you honestly can't just deal with a more normal exhaust and less power? me too i need 500hp on my daily driver!

do you have any idea how bad exhaust restriction is for a turbo'd car??depending on the setup, a 3" downpipe will give you anywhere from 20-40 more hp compared to a 2.5" downpipe. so yes he needs that size exhaust.

i have a hidden side exit exaust and still havent got caught!*finger's crossed* maybe its because the stock muffler is still on there for looks!

i dont understand if its illegal why dont they just not allow the exaust or whatever to be sold?

i mean its like they let the drug dealers sell the drugs but when the person who buys them..they catch them. retards. its just to screw people over and make money off them......

i dont understand if its illegal why dont they just not allow the exaust or whatever to be sold?

i mean its like they let the drug dealers sell the drugs but when the person who buys them..they catch them. retards. its just to screw people over and make money off them......

go see the movie "Street Kings" you'll understand much better.

cops bust drug slum drug dealers and sell their shit to the big boys to make profit.

go see the movie "Street Kings" you'll understand much better.

cops bust drug slum drug dealers and sell their shit to the big boys to make profit.

yeah i know what you mean..but what theyre doing is that theyre letting the drug dealers ( the shops that sell muffler/exaust ) go and catching the people that buy them (us). I mean ban the stuff that are not supposed to be legal so they dont buy it in the 1st place...then if you find a car with it..BUST the shit outta them..then it would make sense..but again..its all a way to make money.

ive been driving my new car as if i stole it..meaning DAMN careful and watching out for cops..and if i see them..i either dont accelerate or just turn somewhere im not supposed to be going so i lose them lol and yes im always driving below speed limit and all..and ofcourse there are some pricks that are making it even worse for us (streetracers)

Last edited:
ive been driving my new car as if i stole it..meaning DAMN careful and watching out for cops..and if i see them..i either dont accelerate or just turn somewhere im not supposed to be going so i lose them lol and yes im always driving below speed limit and all..and ofcourse there are some pricks that are making it even worse for us

X 2... same here...

yeah i know what you mean..but what theyre doing is that theyre letting the drug dealers ( the shops that sell muffler/exaust ) go and catching the people that buy them (us). I mean ban the stuff that are not supposed to be legal so they dont buy it in the 1st place...then if you find a car with it..BUST the shit outta them..then it would make sense..but again..its all a way to make money.

ive been driving my new car as if i stole it..meaning DAMN careful and watching out for cops..and if i see them..i either dont accelerate or just turn somewhere im not supposed to be going so i lose them lol and yes im always driving below speed limit and all..and ofcourse there are some pricks that are making it even worse for us (streetracers)

What will guys who have track cars do? That's a dumb idea.

What will guys who have track cars do? That's a dumb idea.

whats a dumb idea? to ban the parts if theyre illegal?

maybe its easy for some people to pull money out from their behind thats why it might not matter to them, it does to me.

..and if you call that a dumb idea, think again. The law is dumb or sorry no offense then you might be. Why? because..read my post again. stopping people that have them in the car..give them tickets..but letting people who sell them go..sure yeh its a dumb idea:rolleyes:

bah.. you could of got pissed off cops 2 and gave a a 24hours to chance it... be gratefull

I got arrested yesterday for my exhaust. I have a performance exhaust from GM but the cops told me it was not the original. I was trying to tell her that you could get this setup right at the dealer and original but she wasn't listen. She doesnt gave me a ticket but a warning and a 48h to change it. Damn wtf, does she think I'll change it ?

^^^lol super gay....

and for everyone talking about N1 style exhausts , that not what i have on my car....all it is is an ordinary looking muffler with a 3 inch peice of stainless steel that stops before the bumper......probably the most sleeper setup ever...

and no im not changing it for a 2inch exhaust....because i would probably loose 50hp...and im not willing to do that lol

maybe its easy for some people to pull money out from their behind thats why it might not matter to them, it does to me.

..and if you call that a dumb idea, think again. The law is dumb or sorry no offense then you might be. Why? because..read my post again. stopping people that have them in the car..give them tickets..but letting people who sell them go..sure yeh its a dumb idea:rolleyes:

Then how would they make money giving out exhaust tickets? :dunno:

^^^lol super gay....

and for everyone talking about N1 style exhausts , that not what i have on my car....all it is is an ordinary looking muffler with a 3 inch peice of stainless steel that stops before the bumper......probably the most sleeper setup ever...

and no im not changing it for a 2inch exhaust....because i would probably loose 50hp...and im not willing to do that lol

Your exhaust almost looks stock lol, and the car didn't even sound that loud last night

Fact, it already is against the law to sell illegal exhausts :

Vente.

259. Nul ne peut vendre ou mettre en vente, en vue de son utilisation sur un chemin public, un système d'échappement qui n'est pas conforme aux normes établies par règlement.

How do resellers get out of this ? "Duh... I didn't know he was going to use it on the streets, I sold it for off-road use only".

And you know what ? People with Track cars are quite happy it stops there because it means they can buy track worthy parts in Quebec. If the law was enforced too strictly and banned the sale of any aftermarket exhaust systems, you'd have a few drivers and race car builders that would be pretty pissed.

People sell them everywhere, just because you live in Quebec doesn't mean you bought it in Quebec. Everyone orders all kinds of stuff online. You are going to ban people from selling it everywhere in the world even if they are legal everywhere else? Gimme a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back