I got careless tonight, SQ nailed me for speeding!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you and your date having been entertaining none the less..I feel like I'm posting on some kind of Police forum for some reason lol ohh wait my E-radar just picked FF RACER!

Yeah its pretty bad now, I'm scared going passed 120 on the highway these days, the new points system is real harsh. People are already slowing down so its a good thing but its milking us at the same time.

^^^^ Notice I put that in BOLD lol

Putting stuff in BOLD doesn't stop you from making BAD COMMENTS.

People are allowed to express their opinions. The fault's not their's or mine if no one agrees with you. You're only making matters worse with your useless banter. Maybe reading a book or something may open your mind a little to OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS.

Just because you don't agree with it, it doesn't mean you can't understand it, and you are displaying that you're incapable of either.

What makes me sad is that while you guys argue over a few kilometers over the speed limit, somewhere in europe, people are currently driving at over 200km/h without any consequences.

What makes me sad is that while you guys argue over a few kilometers over the speed limit, somewhere in europe, people are currently driving at over 200km/h without any consequences.

Try the desert in the US, in places like Arizona or Nevada. :bigup:

Much closer and doesn't require shipping your car over there. Sure it would be fun to have high limit roads here, the fact is, we'd then need seasonnal limits because in Winter, you can't go 200 km/h, not on winter tires, not in winter conditions.

Plus, there are no beautiful roads here. At most, i'd see 120 on the highway, 90 on urban highways during summer time (april to november, same as the winter tire law) being feasible, but without any tolerance. Basically, the same as now, except tickets would be less expensive.

No matter what car I'm driving, there's no way I want to go 200kph on these roads in Quebec. In Europe they can do that because their roads are well maintained and more road, less war-zone.

Putting stuff in BOLD doesn't stop you from making BAD COMMENTS.

People are allowed to express their opinions. The fault's not their's or mine if no one agrees with you. You're only making matters worse with your useless banter. Maybe reading a book or something may open your mind a little to OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS.

Just because you don't agree with it, it doesn't mean you can't understand it, and you are displaying that you're incapable of either.

The guy expressed his opinion thank you, wishing for my tire to let go at 300km/h and you want me to respect that? yeah go read idiot!

hey can u guys enlighten me on these new laws?

2008_04_04_hear_me_now.jpg

The guy expressed his opinion thank you, wishing for my tire to let go at 300km/h and you want me to respect that? yeah go read idiot!

What cracks me up even more is that you can't defend yourself without slandering me. I'm not an idiot, I'm just opinionated. So what if the guy wants you to crash at 300kph? Use your head and hit him with something a little more intelligent. Nice PM by the way. You're a real charm school grad.

What cracks me up even more is that you can't defend yourself without slandering me. I'm not an idiot, I'm just opinionated. So what if the guy wants you to crash at 300kph? Use your head and hit him with something a little more intelligent. Nice PM by the way. You're a real charm school grad.

*blah*

I say it how it is...you dont like it..fck you *byewhore*

People speed and whats new? why you being all emotional about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back