I got careless tonight, SQ nailed me for speeding!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
again with the comparison of other countries....lol

Guys our highways aren't THAT bad. Forget montreal but I can confirm about the south shore sector: The 116, 30, 20 and the 10 are ok! They are not perfect but they are safe for speeding at 150km/h. A 1'' pothole wont kill you ya know...

Guys our highways aren't THAT bad. Forget montreal but I can confirm about the south shore sector: The 116, 30, 20 and the 10 are ok! They are not perfect but they are safe for speeding at 150km/h. A 1'' pothole wont kill you ya know...

Highways might be safe for 150 km/h driving, but do you think quebec drivers are?

Yeah, it's so gay to actually respect other people in a society. *byewhore*

Respect? the guy told him that he hopes his wheel flys off at 300 km\h! you guys are a bunch of little fags, dont tell me you've never gone 147 in your life, all of this anti street racing anti speeding shit is BS! Back in the day people used to street race all the time in industrial areas, ive heard stories of cops being at the street races to watch. Street racing is dangerous when its done in residential areas by immature assholes. You e-ricer fags ruin the scene with your whinny ass attitudes complaining about everything.

If someone wants to go 300 km\h on public roads, let them be, you are not a police officer and bitching at him about it on MR isn't going to change anything. Now you may want to argue that if you dont say anything he may go out and kill a family speeding, well you know what? last time i checked smoking kills a hell of alot more people than some speeder on MR. If you wanna get all Che Guevara up in this modda fukka then start trying to make a difference where it counts and not here on MR where no one cares about what you post. Your posts are immature and annoying, its ok jesus still loves u.

Man it was such a nice day yesterday? Why spend it having an e-thug war on MR. I was out going mega fast in my A4. It was fun :D

If someone wants to go 300 kmh on public roads, let them be, you are not a police officer and bitching at him about it on MR isn't going to change anything.

sorry but I have family and people I care about on the road as well, so I wont just let him be if he wants to go 300. if someone wants to do that speed he can go do it on a track. I dont care what people think but I wont be afraid to report someone if I do see them driving that way....

Highways might be safe for 150 km/h driving, but do you think quebec drivers are?

You're right but I must admit that its worst on the island of montreal. I have nothing to back that assesment but my 8 years of driving experiences on and off the island tho. Just something I noticed.

Oh and 150km/h, when its 22h00 and no one's around or very light traffic. Just be smart, don't speed anytime and anywhere and you'll never make an accident or get caught, just like me. Altho I speed like 3 times a years maybe...less chance for me to get caught :D

sorry but I have family and people I care about on the road as well, so I wont just let him be if he wants to go 300. if someone wants to do that speed he can go do it on a track. I dont care what people think but I wont be afraid to report someone if I do see them driving that way....

What? report? *blah*
HighwayWheelie.jpg

Try the desert in the US, in places like Arizona or Nevada. :bigup:

Much closer and doesn't require shipping your car over there. Sure it would be fun to have high limit roads here, the fact is, we'd then need seasonnal limits because in Winter, you can't go 200 km/h, not on winter tires, not in winter conditions.

Those roads got no limits!!??

Come to think of it, there are a alot of roads in the us where people goes at 135km/h at crusing speed because the limit is like 120km/h.

I agree with the seasonnal weather, thats would be a good idea and it will never happens hahaha welcome to quebec

Report LMAO

Well in that case, write me a ticket E-COP *blah*
HighwayWheelie.jpg

that's ok enjoy your time...the day you'll get hurt is when you'll regret it....how many stories do we hear: Guys dont do it it's not worth it, I just got hospitilized..." or whatever...

I have a friend who killed himself because he was going to fast one night going back home, suddenly the attitude of all his other friends changed as well and they dont drive crazy anymore...the power and speed of these bikes are also another reason why I am hesitating to get one myself....I know that I can be smart on a bike, but you are always tempted to try everything out, but until you end up paying for it with your body, you think your invincible and nothing will ever happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back