I got careless tonight, SQ nailed me for speeding!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only one pissed here is you. Your signature changes over the last day made me laugh quite a bit.

And I found the ignore function for your PMs.

The only one pissed here is you. Your signature changes over the last day made me laugh quite a bit.

And I found the ignore function for your PMs.

I'm sick like a dog, stuck home, what about you lol

My sig will change again, I'm updating it just for you little pigs that like to come here and bust our ballz!

I hate cops like you :p

He shared his opinion thank you, wishing for me to die! damn straight I'm gona tell him to f*ck himself! fck you 2 while we at it! btw you got more chances of ending up in a wheel chair from a parking lot bumper to bumper, you drive a f*cking Hyundai! I rather take my chances with 147km/h on an open highway then be a passenger in your shit box!

At the end of the day, I got what I wanted, I pissed on you E-COPS lol

FAKE A$$ car fans :yikes:

lol you're just proving that you are ignorant...keep on shooting the insults, you're only brining yourself to a lower level lol

;) encore une fois, je prends la peine de mentionner que je ne rabaisse personne (si jamais c'est ce que vous aviez compris) et toi tu me traites d'épais ... lol

Tu me traites d'épais parce que tu me dis que je n'ai pas compris le sens de ta phrase... tu as bien lu mon dernier post right ??? la discussion n'étais plus du tout au coût du ticket mais bien sur la discussion entre toi et custom_R1 sur le fait d'aller vite et tout...

t'es pas épais toi.. t'as juste de la misère a suivre tes idées je crois... pis apres, tu fais de la projection... mais n'entrons pas dans ce sujet.. :)

encore, lis bien, mon but est te dire ce qui ne se dit pas... et qu'une conversation sans traiter le monde de plein de truc et d'aller dire de se tuer juste pour une connerie, ca ne se fait pas..

Le respect, tu connais ? au pire, si moi je ne comprends rien, ok, check ben, je comprends rien... mais asteur, toi, montre dont du respect pour les autres pis tu vas voir, les autres vont te respecter aussi

I'm not the one going in every single thread preaching and wishing for people to die, that aint me, its not my place to tell you how to drive! but I'll be the first person to tell you to fck off loud and clear if you preach others!

While you being a pest here and busting ballz about speed, Dorothy and William are using the exit from the wrong side just to get off the highway!

Pics from the Ferrari crash on highway 40!
2gy3swz.jpg

Maybe you should become a cop like RedKTeg97 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back