Custom 3" exhaust 350Z or G35 sick price

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRock

Legacy Member
hey whats up..

up for grabs is my custom exhaust setup on my 350Z...!

it connects below the Y-pipe... its a 3" mid-pipe and dual-tip exhaust.. and has all support arms for perfect fit!!

it can connect right to the stock y-pipe or any aftermanket y-pipe..

the exhaust is FULLY LEGAL..!! it is a real dual-tip muffler and will pass the stupid clothes hanger test.. as ive tested it myself..!!

it will add some nice power.. and is WAY lighter then the Huge stock exhaust..!!

this exhaust was on the car when I bought it..! and was the only performance modification at the time.. definitely did not sound stock at WOT..!! it sounds beautiful..!and at idle is perfect..!

only reason for sale.. picking up new exhaust.. otherwise it would just be in my garage.. so I figured it would find a new home on another 350Z..!!

ASKING $500 negotiable...!! you will not find any aftermarket exhaust for the Z at that price..!!

2427386_52_full.jpg

Last edited:
check pm , je ne comprend pas bcp l`anglais mais est ce que ton exhaust est encore sur le char?

bump,

its negotiable BTW..!

the pic may not be that good...! but its an excellent alternative to spending $1000+ at a shop..!

it will be off my car next week on Tuesday..! so it will be ready to find a new home under a 350Z or G35...!!

bump,

its negotiable BTW..!

the pic may not be that good...! but its an excellent alternative to spending $1000+ at a shop..!

it will be off my car next week on Tuesday..! so it will be ready to find a new home under a 350Z or G35...!!

bump

yo,

keep in mind this exhaust is LEGAL..!!

perfect for these days.. with all the trouble with the police..!!

have not gotten any tickets for it.. since I have the car..!!

exhaust is SOLD..

someone got a great deal on this..!!

it took a little time.. but dont know why someone with a stock 350Z exhaust would not have jumped on this sooner and made an offer..!

c`est quoi ta lip en arriere la sorte et combien elle coute$$ ou est ce que je peux me la procurer? Est tu avendre par hasard:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back