Want too rent fender rolling tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepingblacksir

Where can i rent this tool:bigup:

or can i rent it from someone from the site(anyone close too Laval)

attempting 16x8 +0 offset with 205/45/16 tire

There's a bunch of threads on this subject right now.
Try the search and you'll be in the right direction.

JDSPersonalizedBatLg.jpg

I'd be into doing it over a week-end too. We can get the tool/split the cost and do both cars at the same time

i tried both the bat and fender roller... if ur scared to use the bat then 40 bucks is a small price to pay for piece of mind... and the fender roller WILL come out better

Tropicalvr6 has one for rent... i rented his last weekend and he's a super chill guy... it was $40 for the weekend and a $200 deposit which u get back once u return the tool... he's located in the west island

there's also dompower who has both the fender roller and heat gun i believe... iirc his price is $50... and located slightly out of mtl

i tried both the bat and fender roller... if ur scared to use the bat then 40 bucks is a small price to pay for piece of mind... and the fender roller WILL come out better

Tropicalvr6 has one for rent... i rented his last weekend and he's a super chill guy... it was $40 for the weekend and a $200 deposit which u get back once u return the tool... he's located in the west island

there's also dompower who has both the fender roller and heat gun i believe... iirc his price is $50... and located slightly out of mtl

yup talking with tropicalvr6, hopefully ill get my wheels thursday and pick up the tool asap

if its done next week i dont mind sharing with others anyway 40$ too have a good job is worth it...hopefully itll fit :bigup:

yup talking with tropicalvr6, hopefully ill get my wheels thursday and pick up the tool asap

if its done next week i dont mind sharing with others anyway 40$ too have a good job is worth it...hopefully itll fit :bigup:

just take your time with it... roll a little at a time to lessen chances of paint cracking... heat gun if possible... oh, and if your pulling go real slow and test fit the wheels often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back