Girlfriends are funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. But in my case, she actually know cars and their value. She owned a prelude, she likes car, not as much as me but still. She knows better about engine moding than most of my friends lol.

So yeah she was truly kidding I guess :)

EDIT: Oups je t'ai répondu en anglais pis la chu trop pâraisseux pour traduire :eek:

Pas de probleme I speak read and write both languages!
C'est toi qui le sait...arranges toi juste pour ne pas acheter un nice car like that avec elle pour te retrouver a te faire crisser la 1 an apres! Ca sonne negatif au bout mais crois moi jte souhaite que du bon au contraire!*tu*

Guys ... guys ... guys ... You know cars and penises are closely linked. Thats why when you aint got a big penis, your girlfriend asks for a bigger car.

La mienne me dit travail fort mérite ton argent, mais j'veux pas que tu t'achetes une porsche pcq tu vas te faire cruiser

Hahaha, j'ai trouvé ca cute.

first off she is just your g/f, until she puts a ring on your finger tell her to take it down a notch or two on the pissing and moaning.

La mienne me dit travail fort mérite ton argent, mais j'veux pas que tu t'achetes une porsche pcq tu vas te faire cruiser

Hahaha, j'ai trouvé ca cute.

YEEEES!! Voila ton avantage sur elle!!Tu viens de trouver le secret de l avoir a ta main a tous moment :D

Pas de probleme I speak read and write both languages!
C'est toi qui le sait...arranges toi juste pour ne pas acheter un nice car like that avec elle pour te retrouver a te faire crisser la 1 an apres! Ca sonne negatif au bout mais crois moi jte souhaite que du bon au contraire!*tu*

Ca fait 5 ans que je suis avec. Et ca fait juste depuis 1 ans que je commence a avoir de l'argent parceque pendant nos 4 premiere année, j'était tellement pauvre que y'a eu un noel que j'y ai rien donné pis aussi a d'autres occasion et puis je l'ai tellement pas gater cette fille la. Jamais de cinéma rarement du resto.

C'est une fille de la campagne, une fille simple. Si elle aurait été matérialiste, ca fait LLLLLOOOONNNNGGTEMP qu'elle m'aurait laisser haha.

Je suis tres certainement plus matérialiste qu'elle avec ma passion pour les voitures performantes.

Le probleme c'est toujour que je veut travailler plus mais elle a veut pas parceque on va moins se voir. Mais moi je suis indépendant alors ca me dérange pas. Les filles sont plus dépendante en générale.

i met my girlfriend when i had my modded RSX-S +gsxr-600..... she loved it
then i got my s2000+gsxr-600.... she loved it even more

then she realized.... HOLY CRAP HE IS A MANWHORE AND THESE TYPE OF CARS ATTRACT EVEN MORE girls then already run after him without knowing he has a nice car!!!!!!

she convinced me to lease an 08 civic last week.... with tints (probably to attract even less attention).... she is SUPER HAPPY .... im ok with it since i still have the bike (although she keeps telling me i should get rid of it due to "danger"...)

i feel like ive lost 2-3 inches off my penis by buying a civic ..... imagine how much shorter ill feel without the bike

lol..... no but serious my gf is cool

as for the working alot.... nothing beats me living in new brunswick (hotel) from Nov 07 till May 08..... she would only see me every 2 weekends.... so 60-70H a week shouldnt bother your girl lol

c encore plus simple quand

tu travaille 60h semaine
ta blonde ca ne la dérange pas
tu conduis un vieux char de 120k km
et qu'elle en a même pas pcq vit downtown

Ask me how i know

Ca fait 5 ans que je suis avec. Et ca fait juste depuis 1 ans que je commence a avoir de l'argent parceque pendant nos 4 premiere année, j'était tellement pauvre que y'a eu un noel que j'y ai rien donné pis aussi a d'autres occasion et puis je l'ai tellement pas gater cette fille la. Jamais de cinéma rarement du resto.

C'est une fille de la campagne, une fille simple. Si elle aurait été matérialiste, ca fait LLLLLOOOONNNNGGTEMP qu'elle m'aurait laisser haha.

Je suis tres certainement plus matérialiste qu'elle avec ma passion pour les voitures performantes.

Le probleme c'est toujour que je veut travailler plus mais elle a veut pas parceque on va moins se voir. Mais moi je suis indépendant alors ca me dérange pas. Les filles sont plus dépendante en générale.

Donnes y en un peu dbard pis fait un 20h de plus dtemps en temps :D

They like it when we have alot of money but they don't want us to work more than 40h-50h/week.

I'm currently looking for a second job because I can't do overtime at my job. This will bump my working hours from 40 to around 70h I'd say. My gf is not happy about my project.

Then yesterday one of my friend showed us his new car, a nice 350z. My gf told me: ''Can't you buy a nice car like that?'' To which I replied: ''Yes, and thats why I want to work 70h/week bitch.''

Been through that too newschooler and it's not worth it.

Always do what's best for you now matter what because at the end of the day your the only one that can do better for yourself.

I am currently working full time in my field, have a part time job (once a week), go to school (real estate), play hockey once a week, go to the gym at least four times a week and have a girlfriend. At the end of the day, she is smart because she knows that everything I am doing is not only for me, but potentially for us and it will pay off in less than a decade (financially).

Oh yeah, by the way I drive a Honda Accord, no rims, no drop, no system, no bling!

Do what YOU want to do! don't feel bad about working alot, I work 60-70hrs a week and i still have time to see my gf

atleast your not a unemployed bum that is ALWAYS with her and can't afford to take her out

anyways if you feel like its important for you to get money and save up earlier on in life then do it, don't let your girlfriend get in the way.

Also, in my opinion any girl that doesn't get the best out of you as a person and doesn't push you to be a better person isn't the one to be with, unless your just having "fun".

i feel like ive lost 2-3 inches off my penis by buying a civic ..... imagine how much shorter ill feel without the bike

haha that made me laugh. From a s2000 to a vivic? Can you say ouch? :(

Anyways thx guys, I just want to work my ass off for a while because I got alot of thing to pay these days + the car its been 5 years I want to buy and I'm freakin tired of waiting for it.

Its for my own mental safety haha

Is everyone drunk on Haterade in this thread or what?

To the original poster: there's nothing wrong with wanting more out of life and to experience the finer things in life. If both of you are on the same wavelength about someday wanting a nice sports car, then that should be the focus, but she MUST be part of the financial push, too! And if she is looking for a 2nd job as you mentioned, then she is serious about getting to that goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back