Big Rig 1/4 mile time, you guess!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

System

Legacy Member
Ok, I dont want anyone who was at Napierville to answer this please, what do you guys think a Truck (the 18 wheelers, but with out the trailer, so just the Cabin part) can run in the 1/4 mile??

**this is no Jet truck, just a regular one!!

I will post the answer when some one gets within 0.5 seconds of his best time!

Last edited:
OMG! i had a pic of an 18wheeler truck @ nappy, fire everywhere, anyone have it!? sick picture, it was my wallpaper for a long time! I want it again...

guess 12-13 :D

In europe they have truck races, except for a few performance parts those things are almost stock, and they move like crazy!.. but maybe i'm talking outa my arse.. and they aren't very stock

Last edited:
i raced that truck tonite, we were dead even, from the start to the end. I don't know if anyone saw it, but I was freaking out, I have a slow car:(

Originally posted by 95_XE
i raced that truck tonite, we were dead even, from the start to the end. I don't know if anyone saw it, but I was freaking out, I have a slow car:(

this is gonna kind of spoil it now, ppl will figure about what you run :rolleyes:

guess 12-13

In europe they have truck races, except for a few performance parts those things are almost stock, and they move like crazy!.. but maybe i'm talking outa my arse..

Dude that'd be faster than a 911...I know what you mean though, I think it's a series for Mercedes trucks. They drive on the Nurburgring and all :eek1:

Originally posted by System
this is gonna kind of spoil it now, ppl will figure about what you run :rolleyes:

not really, my friend has a vr6 and he ran like 19 seconds today, and other vr6's run 14's stock

Let me take a whack at it... Id say 15.4
would this be the truck?
Picture025.jpg

Originally posted by ProjectPhase1
Let me take a whack at it... Id say 15.4
would this be the truck?
Picture025.jpg

wow, thanks for reading the thread, than spoling it, the point was to see how many different/high answers I can get

Anyways, thats right, that guy ran a 15.4, his launches were nuts!!

Originally posted by Supernaut
Holy crap...trap speed? His 60 feet must've been nuts :dunno:

I'm sure it wasn't stock though?

I am not sure, I mean he appears to be a regular Trucker, why would he have a Modofied truck?

I think ill buy myself one and mod the shit out of it.....imagine smoking porshes and ferraris on the streets with that!!!priceless!!

Originally posted by Supernaut
Dude that'd be faster than a 911...I know what you mean though, I think it's a series for Mercedes trucks. They drive on the Nurburgring and all :eek1:

It's FIA and they have volvos/renault and mans too and proly some others... it's a pretty big deal in some countries... they have maxspeed limited to 200km/h for safety reasons, otherwise they'd do 300

Originally posted by AWDsebTT
I think ill buy myself one and mod the shit out of it.....imagine smoking porshes and ferraris on the streets with that!!!priceless!!

until you hit the first curve

Last edited:
Originally posted by System
wow, thanks for reading the thread, than spoling it, the point was to see how many different/high answers I can get

well sorry... next time send me a fax to say not to post my pix... :p ..lol

That truck made my night... did you see the burn outs?... sick :bigup:

Originally posted by ProjectPhase1
well sorry... next time send me a fax to say not to post my pix... :p ..lol

That truck made my night... did you see the burn outs?... sick :bigup:

:laugh:

Yeah, it was great, I heard people saying those things are 300Hp and 1200 lbs of torque :eek1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back