48 million dollar car - 1000$ to touch it

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would he do if i was driving the **** out of his car?

1000$ to touch lol...i'd pay 1000$ for the car itself,such an uglyness.

75% of the profit goes to the emirs and their intifada in places like Dubai. The oil execs just get a decent slice of the pie.

Have you googleearthed Dubai lately?

Do you think that circus freakshow popped out of a desert wateland because of their GDP in pistachio and date exports?

Yeah.

Abu Dabi = oil

Dubai = business growth and massive investments

Do not confuse Dubai with every other rich Arabic place in the world.

seen this car a very long time ago

its the gayest ricest barbiemobile

a barbiemobile is exactly what that is, who the hell has white fur seats, those look like there off a dirty tranny

why the hell would be charge 1000$ to touch it? thats like pocket change for him

48 million dollars... obviously some people have different priorities...considering $20 or so can feed a kid in africa for a month or so...I wonder what $50M can do.

lol ya right 1000$ to touch it...i must owe the guy a lot of money cause i touched it many times at sema!

Abu Dabi = oil

Dubai = business growth and massive investments

Do not confuse Dubai with every other rich Arabic place in the world.

Investments in what exactly? In stupid excess like 7 star hotels and indoor ski hills? Real-Estate? The U.A.E is a f*cking DESERT, and the gulf of oman doesn't even have anything of value other than oil rigs and crab.

If anything the close proximity to all things oil related is the only damn reason Dubai is the way it is today. The Emir is at least smart enough to realize that oil isn't unlimited, and therefore had to invest in other things to keep people interested in his sandbox.

incroyable!! dire que quand je paye mon gas l'argent sen va pour ça!!! Jai de plus en plus le gout de faire des full and push dans les stations service!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back