Bye Bye VW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hustler

Well I just want to say Thanks to all the dubbers that kept me going for all these years (6 years Now) But I just Sold My Mk2 Vr6 and I am out of the game for now ....... I Should Be Running a another German car in the years to come but for now its over :(

So in the End what im trying to say is Thanks For Everything the Meets and Most Import of all For all the New Friends I made Because of a Type of car !!

Keep it safe Guys and Gals and Keep Dubbing Hard :bigup:

Bye Bye Caroline You Will be Missed :(
Photo003.jpg

Thanks Again From Your Former Dubber

Joey

f'n trader!!!

j/k perhaps you grew out of it like other people did. It's understandable. But hey, don't be a stranger!

what are you buying? please don't say a honda!

dammit u guys got me , I did buy a Honda :( I was not happy about the gas I was putting in the Vr6 I was not happy that i had to store it every winter so I went out and got a Civic its a car that i will be driving all year long and its very very cheap well on everything parts and gas so it was the best car I could get for what i wanted to spend :p

I will always have Vdubs in the heart considering I have owned a few already
-91 Jetta
-90 Gti
-91 Gti
-86 Rocco
-94 jetta

So Trust me I will Be Back its just a matter of time :D

what year and model of civic did you bought?

I found a 97 Civic Hb Very Clean Body fully load exept for power windows and owner was a mechanic so there is notting to do on the car so that was good choice I took considering I paid not much for it since they are going for way more then what I paid :p

Im Saving my Money for My A4 so a Civic will get me to Point A to point B with no problems :bigup: but im really gonna miss the sweet Power of a Vr6 :(

I found a 97 Civic Hb Very Clean Body fully load exept for power windows and owner was a mechanic so there is notting to do on the car so that was good choice I took considering I paid not much for it since they are going for way more then what I paid :p

Im Saving my Money for My A4 so a Civic will get me to Point A to point B with no problems :bigup: but im really gonna miss the sweet Power of a Vr6 :(

YOU FAILED. for buying a Honda. :thefinger

i was passing in front of your house just to see the beast.. and the sexy beast working on the other beast. ahahah :p

wont be long youll be back with a dub.

HEY BY THE WAY, WANNA TRY MY VR6???? :D

I ever do a move like you, I sold my Jetta VR6 and bought a civic 2004, and less than 1 year later, I change the Honda to return with VW product but now it's an AUDI.

You won't have fun to drive a HONDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back