bonjours je suis a la recherche d'une nouvelle voiture
et j,aimerait savoir ses quoi je pourrait avoir entre 3000$ et 5500$
2-4 porte sa me dérange pas
faut pas que sa me coute trop cher d'assurance
j'ai pas vraiment de marque préféré
j'aimerait natutrellement que sa marche une peu
et quand meme plus ou moin rescent
merci de votre aide

Tu devrais pouvoir trouver une 240SX pour ce prix-là...si t'as pas peur de la mécanique y'a les DSM (Talon/Laser) mais tu risques d'en pogner une qui a été battue.

I was acctualy talking about that with a friend today, with $5000 I would get 79-93 Ford Mustang 5.0. It is possible to find some in very good shape, and if the car runs well, it can run about 14.3 in the 1/4 Mile, a friend use to have one, it was pretty well beat up, and his was still running 14.7.

I don't think it'll be in good shape for that price man :( (unless you find a really good deal) But it'll run 13's for almost nothing.

I've always found the Fox bodies incredibly ugly but in a perfect world (if the car ran like new) it's certainly the best budget racer along with a DSM...

Originally posted by Supernaut
I don't think it'll be in good shape for that price man :( (unless you find a really good deal) But it'll run 13's for almost nothing.

I've always found the Fox bodies incredibly ugly but in a perfect world (if the car ran like new) it's certainly the best budget racer along with a DSM...

Well TREMEK from the board bought one last year for $4400 from an older man, the car was MINT! So it is possible with enough research.

Also these cars go for alot less in Ontario for some reason, could check that out as well ( www.autotrader.ca )

Like you said, these cars can be made to hit 13's with almost no effort!!

Yeah, the nices ones in Quebec tend to go for 8K+. I know someone who bought an '87 for 4K I think, he didn't really research the car and it turned out to be not only a 4 cyl. swap but also a VGA. The frame was completely messed up.

If I found one mint for 4-5K I'd jump on it. Heck it'll probably still be worth more than that in 5 years.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Supernaut
Yaah, the nices ones in Quebec tend to go for 8K+. I know someone who bought an '87 for 4K I think, he didn't really research the car and it turned out to be not only a 4 cyl. swap but also a VGA. The frame was completely messed up.

If I found one mint for 4-5K I'd jump on it. Heck it'll probably still be worth more than that in 5 years.

Worth more in Quebec that is, like i said, for fun look on www.autotrader.ca which is for Ontario, and look what kind of prices they have.

Like I said before, I would look into a 5.0 and also after seeing it mentioned, a DSM would not be a bad choice either!!

merci pour votre aide
de mon coter j'avais pensé a quelque modèle
-honda civic sedan
-mx3 v6
-cavalier z-24 95+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back