Whats up with racers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russianguy

Legacy Member
So here I am going out today at 12:40 pm and around st charles on highway 20 I pass a black talon or eclipse that was turbocharged. I kept going at my usual speed and the talon tries to catch up.... It didn't really work and around sources i passed a yellow 300Z and then he decided immediately to join the catch up with me too and joined the talon in pursuit. It was fun. I had to get off the dorval circle, so I don't really happened then with the yellow 300Z and the turbo eclipse/talon....

But seriously, what's up with racing? I was just driving quick minding my business and two peple joined up. lol.

So, driving at your normal speeds.. A turbocharged black talon couldn't keep up?

Just how fast is your cruising speed? :D

:laugh: I saw you guys fly by me , I was going slow because I was on the phone with my boss . I am always late for work and I usually rip it to work at that exact time down the same stretch , but today I chose to call in late .:laugh:

maybe the guy was late for work also so he was going fast......and him he was thinking.....shit that bimmer must want to race its trying to lose me......

160-185km/hr, and the talon couldnt catch you??

hmmm.....well usually when I see someone speeding, I just pace them 10 cars away, so if theres a pig, the guy in front will get busted ;)

could also be that he didnt want to catch you... just wanted to let you go first so that if there was a speed trap, you got nailed and he had time to break:dunno: ... that what I do when I see someone pass me... I just follow, and if I see them hit the breaks, I have even more time to slow down.

Yeah, proly a lot of people here would have followed you for a quick relatively "cop safe" trip to wherever they where going... slow cars , fast cars... I don't think 160-185 is an issue on the 20

Last edited:
Originally posted by BlueDSM
160-185km/hr, and the talon couldnt catch you??

hmmm.....well usually when I see someone speeding, I just pace them 10 cars away, so if theres a pig, the guy in front will get busted ;)

The talon or eclipse took maybe 10 minutes to catch up to me.... he was getting lost behind other cars. He caught up to me next to dorval circle but i didn't let him pass me... he was very close in the back of me. I wonder whose car it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back