GREAT DAILY DRIVER close topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoweredbyHonda

Legacy Member
NO LONGER FOR SALE/TRADE

i decided to sell the SER and keep this instead...to much of a great car to let go, and i even get better millage lol plus i love TRQ!!!!...next purchace... GSX R750 :p

1994 Pontiac Grand Am SE
3.1L V6 FSI
automatic trans.
4 Doors
201XXXKms
Electric windows/mirrors
AM/FM Radio with Tape deck (oem)
A/C
Cruise Control (works)
Fog lights (works)

basicly fully loaded with no leather

**Positives**
-New battery
-No rust
-New shocks
-All electrical equipment works
-4 Summer tires on rims
-4 winter tires on rims
-Miticulously maintained
-Breaks A1
-Engine/Drivetrain A1 (i dare u to drive it! cuz once u do, u will leave with it ;))

**Negative**
just a stupid balljoint on the front passenger side
and ABS sencor is finished (all that does is illuminates an annoying orange light on the dash lol) and of course the abs doesnt work...but who wants it lol

there is absouly nothing wrong with this car, drives like a champ pretty decent on fuel. this vehicule was purchased briand new in 94' by a doctor, before coming to me. everything is functional, and the only reason why its for sale is cuz my brother (who i bought the car for) is moving out west and i have no need for it.

pics are below

I cant stress it enough how this car is a great car and will last for a very long time to come...DOWN TO THE HANDBREAK works at 100%

DSCF3086.jpg

DSCF3085.jpg

DSCF3087.jpg

DSCF3084.jpg

DSCF3088.jpg

DSCF3089.jpg

DSCF3074.jpg

DSCF3083.jpg

DSCF3075.jpg

DSCF3076.jpg

DSCF3077.jpg

DSCF3078.jpg

REALLY NO RUST SEE!!!!:bigup:
DSCF3079.jpg

DSCF3082.jpg

DSCF3090.jpg

DSCF3081.jpg

Last edited:
great car dude i own a Grand prix 92 (almost the same thing lol) and i can assure u guys those car r tanks ! safe fun to drive and reliability!!! Bumpp!!

NO LONGER FOR SALE/TRADE

i decided to sell the SER and keep this instead...to much of a great car to let go, and i even get better millage lol plus i love TRQ!!!!...next purchace...;) GSX R750 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back