Pont Champlain Fermé

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya encore plein d'endroits sur la Rive-Sud qui n'ont pas d'électricité, c'est fou comment ça a fessé par endroits.

ma copier coller lhistoire que mon chum a poste sur un autre forum... dans lhistoire mon nom c biggy ...

Just came back from one hell of a scary experience today...I leave with Biggy to drop off his hood for his 68 to the sandblaster on the SouthShore of Montreal and on our way back, I tell Biggy that a huge storm is coming with those black clouds piling up...Biggy took some pics...

Photo1992.jpg

Photo1993.jpg

Photo1995.jpg

intense lol

Then we get on one of the bridge to go back to Montreal and the wind really starts to pick up and I see a rig on the opposite side flipping over completely and then 4-5 seconds after, it starts raining and the wind was un****inbelievable on the bridge...Everybody had to stop and the bridge was making huge noises and we could not see my own hood on my truck and the wind was lifting my truck to the other lane...Biggy and I really thought it was the end for us...It lasted 4-5 minutes and when it ended, 7-10 rigs were flipped over all over the bridge...It was a tornado that hit us the news said...I hope you never get stuck on a high bridge in a tornado...Never in my life have I been that scared of dying...

Photo1996.jpg

Photo1997.jpg

Photo1998.jpg

Photo1999.jpg

Photo2000.jpg

Photo2003.jpg

Photo2004.jpg

lol its not a tornado that hit the bridge but a ''micro rafale''. There was tornado formation seen at some places tho but no tornado touched ground. Moreover, a tornado in the water isn't called a tornado, its a ''trombe'' dunno whats the name in english. Still, 100km/h winds are scary especialy if you're on a bridge LOL

May I add that what we experienced is nothing comparing to F3-F5 in ohio and other states that are in the tornado alley. They get those like 50 times each summer lol.

lol its not a tornado that hit the bridge but a ''micro rafale''. There was tornado formation seen at some places tho but no tornado touched ground. Moreover, a tornado in the water isn't called a tornado, its a ''trombe'' dunno whats the name in english. Still, 100km/h winds are scary especialy if you're on a bridge LOL

May I add that what we experienced is nothing comparing to F3-F5 in ohio and other states that are in the tornado alley. They get those like 50 times each summer lol.

i know its not a tornado .... on a eu des raffale de 140 km/h sur le pont ...

nice shots of tacherault la prairie.
looks like pretty scary shit i wish i wasent inside doing my exam...

lol have you ever visited a real metropolitain city, like chicago, nyc, dallas, miami, los angeles, toronto...
montreal traffic is a joke, i do downtown - southshore everyday it takes me 25 mins in rush hour

hummm... no matter how many times I went to NYC and no matter what time of the day/night - Never seen traffic as bad as getting out of MTL at 5pm... Ok, maybe ONCE I was stuck in Washington tunnel for 15 minutes - not more... on Monday at 4pm...

hummm... no matter how many times I went to NYC and no matter what time of the day/night - Never seen traffic as bad as getting out of MTL at 5pm... Ok, maybe ONCE I was stuck in Washington tunnel for 15 minutes - not more... on Monday at 4pm...

+1. US has some real highways, not some pussy 70kmh parking lot.

nice shots of tacherault la prairie.
looks like pretty scary shit i wish i wasent inside doing my exam...

Yeah my mom was around that area when it hit. She was on her way home. She had just bought her MX5 a day ago and she didn't want to have full of dents due to hail :p She was scared like 99% of montrealers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back