R8 vs Corvette- Vette Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahahhh..funniest thing ever posted on this site. GM FTbankrupt!!

Both fast cars....but honestly. Where would you rather spend your daily commute?

2007-Audi-R8-Interior-1280x960.jpg

2008_corvette_interior.jpg

Hahahhh..funniest thing ever posted on this site. GM FTbankrupt!!

Both fast cars....but honestly. Where would you rather spend your daily commute?

Asteur essaye d'argumenter avec un vendu volks.... Si au moins tu défendrais une compagnie qui est capable de concevoir un setup de doors lock qui tough plus que 6 mois....

ton argument est a chier parce que le systeme de door luck de la corvette est a chier .....

the R8 will still sell better. ppl with money wont buy a vette and ppl who want the vette can't afford it.

other than that, Vette > R8.

Asteur essaye d'argumenter avec un vendu volks.... Si au moins tu défendrais une compagnie qui est capable de concevoir un setup de doors lock qui tough plus que 6 mois....

I guess door locks are the most important thing to you. Obviously style, technology, safetly and ride comfort are not important to you seeing what kind of car you drive.

I guess door locks are the most important thing to you. Obviously style, technology, safetly and ride comfort are not important to you seeing what kind of car you drive.

True and that's why I'd rather spend my money on a Carrera 4S. If specs were the only criteria, then everyone with money would be driving a GT-R "cause it did xxxxxx on the Nurbugring" lol

Grosse corvette petite ....

Je prend la R8 avant. j'aime ce qu'un gars a dis en haut, le gars qui a l'argent va prendre la r8, pis le gars qui fantasme sur la corvette a pas l'argent.

Wow this is good news for GM. *tu*

Although I wouldn't be ready to say that the Corvette is the best sports car ever, its surely getting closer and closer.

On this note, to be really honest, if it wouldn't be for the Quality, Price, Luxury, Comfort, Interior I'm not sure which I would take, but since we need to consider this, I would have the R8. Besides, this is the first Generation R8 lets give Audi a bit of time and we'll see.
Corvettes have been around for more than 6 Decades.

Who cares about that, your paying 140k for an inferior gallardo anyway you look at it. Go buy a used g for 110k in the states if your care that much about comforts that would be the logical smarter buy. With 70k difference you can get a interior package on the c6s/z06/zr1 that outdoes the audi interior while still putting bus lengths on it. PS to those that think vettes don't sell I wonder why they have better resale value than audi's...

Your comparing a 140k car to 70k you don't expect the 140k to have more comfort than an 70k car? If you want a fast car you buy a vette if you want something that looks appealing, costly and slower you buy something else.

Reactions: JM!
haha, jpeu pas croire, c'est tu vraiment l'intérieur de la corvette ou c'est un montage ? ...

on jurerais une sunfire monté.

oooh... saint-crème, regarde les boutons d'air climatisé, trans am 89' style hahaha, que c'est laid.

haha, jpeu pas croire, c'est tu vraiment l'intérieur de la corvette ou c'est un montage ? ...

on jurerais une sunfire monté.

oooh... saint-crème, regarde les boutons d'air climatisé, trans am 89' style hahaha, que c'est laid.

A 70k tu peux pas tout avoir...Evidement l interieur est loin d'etre digne d'une Audi mais encore la pour les performances que la Vette offre et le prix de vente money wise c'est la vette qui est devant. Maintenant si tu as l'argent pour une R8 ya pas de raison de s'en priver...

Debarque donc du cas Gm un peu ca nous ferait du bien de plus t'entendre les basher a grand coup de machete. T'aime pas les corvettes ni Gm??Fine...mais reviens-en estie.

Corvette anyday for me. No question about it. I like the R8 too, aggressive design. No doubt both killer cars.

Apate: Seriously dude. you dont like GM, you've made it clear. you should stop posting in every single thread about them. Your like a parrot, always repeating. *td*

A 70k tu peux pas tout avoir...Evidement l interieur est loin d'etre digne d'une Audi mais encore la pour les performances que la Vette offre et le prix de vente money wise c'est la vette qui est devant. Maintenant si tu as l'argent pour une R8 ya pas de raison de s'en priver...

Debarque donc du cas Gm un peu ca nous ferait du bien de plus t'entendre les basher a grand coup de machete. T'aime pas les corvettes ni Gm??Fine...mais reviens-en estie.

C'est tu un forums de discussion/partage d'opinion ou de lichage de cul. Fais pas ta vierge offencé, c'est mon opinion, dans mon livre a moi, tu paye 70k pour le char, y'aurais pu investir 1% pour faire l'intérieur, ou vendre le char 2000$ plus chère.

If lap times is your thing, sure.

But driving pleasure isn't always directly related to lap times.

An STI or EVO gets better lap times (faster in straight line and grips more) then my Boxster S but does it make it a better sports car?

I love how people are saying they would get the R8 blah blah. You wouldn't be getting the R8 if you didn't have the extra 70k to shell out. So shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back