Freaking Thieves must DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorbeeze

My friends celica gt-s got broken into wednesday night at the guzzo movie theatre on cote-vertu

these stupid idiots broke the drivers side window to get in
alarm went on but seeing my friend was watching a movie he couldn`t do nothing

all they ended up stealing was a few cd`s
they tried to steal the cd player but had no luck (freaking amateurs) but they did end up scratching up the whole dashboard
then they slashed his rear right tire (WHY? i don`t know:dunno: )

stupid ****ing punks
my friend now has to change the windshield, get new tires and somehow repair the dash which looks horrible
anyone know of a good place that would be able to repair his dash?

PS. If anyone was at guzzo on wednesday night and saw anything please contact me

and if you did see something WHY in god`s name did you not try and stop them?:dunno:

Sa doit ben faire la 437e fois que j'entend que quelqun se fait vandaliser/voler sa voiture dans un parking d'un Guzzo. Y devrais mettre des gardiens de sécurité pour checker le parking! Sa pu de bon sens..

Sorry to hear that.. :(

the bitch about is the car is only 9 months old and already he`s spent close to 5 grand on it
:angry:

parker pas votre char dans le champ en arriere....
moi j'esseye toujours de le mettre le premier en avant.. des fois j'attend mais au moins ca vaut la peine
dsl d'entendre ca...
moi aussi ca m'est deja arrivé :(

Avant que j'aille a un Guzzo avec mon char soit a Greenfield Park ou ben a Montréal, les poules vont avoir des dents!

la chu tanné d'en parler... faut agir...
on fait une voiture piégé pis on la surveille.. quand les voleurs arrivent.. on les tabassent pis y vont passer le mot a leurs chums

that blows ...he doesnt want to call the insurance company ?

i never go at Guzzo cinamas

Faimous Players rules :)

that blows ...he doesnt want to call the insurance company ?
well if it`s going to cost a few hundred dollars to fix i don`t think he`ll bother with that, anyways they won`t cover the tires and for the window his dealer said they`ll fix something up for him for about 100-200$ no tax
it`s just the dash we don`t know, it`s pretty scratched up:mad:

****ing guzzo is ghetto anyways.

with all these vandalism's happening, movie theaters in general should have some kind of public security keeping an eye on things.

Holy crap, this was at Spheretech? Which side did he park on? (across the street from the cinema, by the side or just outside Unison?)

i worked at a guzzo for 2 1/2 years. every month or so somebody would come back in complaining to US that their car got stolen/vandalised/damaged... nothing we could do to prevent anything. the idiots (theives) know you're inside for about 2 hours so they have plenty of time to pick and choose their next target. EVEN if you park at the first spot right smack in front of the cinema something can happen. My boss at the time got his door lock damaged from someone trying to get in his car, which was parked right in front.

Stop it guys... I'm becoming paranoid... Soon I won't be able to leave the car where I can't see it... :(

Which side did he park on?
near the back entrance where the gym is

the idiots (theives) know you're inside for about 2 hours so they have plenty of time to pick and choose their next target.
they can break your window rather then waste their time picking a lock like they did with my friends car:mad:
they should install cameras in the parking lot, that should be able to help
and for those who walk in front of the robbers breaking the window SHAME on you for not doing anything:squintfin

don't park in the field park close to the theater, you might wait a bit longer for the spot but ain't noone touching your car!

Damn that sucks man. The dash is a bitch to fix. i'm always paranoid about my car when I go watch a movie, now I see it's with good reason.

And to show how heartless these thieves can be, my grandmother got her purse snatched from her this morning while she was walking to her friends house. Hope they all die:angry: *gunz* :zie:

Oh no...another one....
I'm sorry to hear that....
Yeah.. maybe someone could write to that mall to beef up the security or something..

Sorry to hear that, in other cases if you pay to get into a parking lot the parking lot owner is responsible for your car and has to pay for damages on it if somebody tries to break in, if you pay to get in. On another note why can't they put a couple cameras?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back