Yamaha R6 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuSt_H4nG

Legacy Member
YAMAHA R6 2007
- couleur rouge et noir
- steering damper OHLINS (valeur de 900$)
- exhaust ACRAPOVICH (valeur 700$)
- train arriere modifié (plus sport)
- 1200km

IMG_2144.jpg

IMG_2145.jpg

IMG_2146.jpg

IMG_2147.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg

demande 9000$ nego NEW PRICE
CONTACTER MATHIEU
514-820-4104

LE BIKE M'APPARTIENT PAS CONTACTER LE NUMERO POUR D'AUTRES INFOS OU NEGOCIATION !!! ;)

Last edited:
aye le malade un 2008 c 9000$

ok on arrete d'exagere .... chez un dealer pour un 2008 tu vas payes au moins 10000$+tax

un R6 ta absolument besoin d'un damper alors on oublie sa comme "option" de prendre ou non...

mais je suis d'accord que le prix a 11 000$ et ridicule

8500$ max sans le pipe

beau bike!! mais je trippe pas sur le devant qui ressemble à une face d'insecte cyborg... :p

hey l'annonce je l'ai mis pour un ami c'est lui qui demande ce prix la ! alors arrangez vous avec thats it !! donc commentaires no where gardez ca pour vous ! merci ! si vous etes pas intéresser postez pas tout simplement !

un R6 ta absolument besoin d'un damper alors on oublie sa comme "option" de prendre ou non...

Arrete de dire de la BS!!

J'ai un chummy qui fait de la track avec son 06 et il en as pas et s'est pas planter non plus. Et non c'est pas un top pilote capable de controler n'importe quel tank slap...simplement un track day rider moyen.

Il roulait son R6 sur la rue avant aussi et il a jamais planter a cause qu'il avait pas de damper!

experience?

because "un chummy" didnt get into any sort of accident it does not mean that bike does not need a damper

ive driven the 08 R6.... and a few other people i know have driven it as well... and all agreed.... RATHER BE SAFE THEN SORRY.... and get a damper

you guys run around saying we should wear proper gear while riding..... i find :
Good tires
Dampers
Chain+Sprocket

are also part of the "being safe with proper gear"

no offense no one was born a biker.... this is now my 4th FULL season .... so im not a NEWBIE...

doesnt make me a GOD of biking... but it does give me a chance to give my OPINION ....

but its ok ill let God and his son Jesus speak for everyone

well, my friend has a 06 r6 and when he goes to 200km/h + ( not everyday ) he has he has to stop cause his handle bars are shaking way to much. I have a cbr f4 and i've went to 190 with no prob without a damper so far... I guess it depends on the liking too ?

^^ that, and if the bike's in order!

It cant just start to shake too much at a certain speed, theres something wrong with either the bike or rider... even at insane speeds (you guys know how fast they can go) ive never had problems with handlebars shaking/wanting to shake.

I mean the faster you go, the more of "that" force is coming from the wheels (yeah that same force when you spin a "toupie"), so the more the front wheel will want to stay aligned with the rear one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back