****Porsche for sale (Pics inside)****

Status
Not open for further replies.

73vette

Legacy Member
****Porsche for sale (Pics inside)UPDATED***

Ok guys, my girl friend has convinced me to start shopping for a house. As a result I would have to sell my Porsche.

It's a fully loaded 944, 5-speed, with black leather interior and fully loaded. The AC blows ice cold air, the car is mint, extremely clean, it runs great, and needs NO repairs. I have all the receipts and maintenance records from the original owner. The asking price is $10,000. If you are interested, please feel free to PM me or call me 514-240-9160.

*****Edit: I would also consider a trade plus cash, basically I still need a car but I need some extra cash as well for a house.****

P.S: Oui je parle francais aussi;)

fbac7aee.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck on your sale. Oh, about the manual and box. I'll call or PM you next wk. I have allot of things to do this wk...

Ed

Sup Nick! She talked you into a house??? I'll have to have a talk to her! Good luck with the sale, the car is immaculate... (you should have tried for more money! :p) But seriously, whover gets this will end up with a nice car that runs well, and will be able to say "Come for a ride in my Porsche"... I know, cause it's the first thing Nick said to me when he got it!

Ed j: No problem, just PM me or call me when you get a chance, I have all your stuff in the back seat of the Porsche.;)

Thanks everybody for all the compliments. :bigup:

AudioAltima: Yup! looks like the Nick you once new is actually gonna settle down:eek1: I've started shopping for homes this week, but I'd like to add a little bit more to the downpayment for the house.

Spoonfed: You have a PM.

Last edited:
On va pouvoir dire que de ces temps-ci tu changes de char comme tu changes de bobettes :p
Good Luck with ur sell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back