Beautiful one of a kind 1998 Toyota Supra

Status
Not open for further replies.

CelicaGTS

Shop Representative
Last Saturday was a perfect day for a detail. Was lucky enough to work on a RX-8 which I forgot to take some pictures and a Toyota Supra.

Because of lack of time, I didn't take any before pics. Good news is this car is actually for sale and we took some pics to show the job and the car. I finished by 7:00 pm so no sunlight photos :(. The car has an amazing pearl effect. Due to the minimum light the pictures don't do justice to the car, but will give you an idea. *tu*

Enjoy:

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

Engine Wash:

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

whats so one of a kind?
the fact that its non-turbo, lol

seriously though, it looks like theres something missing in the front end near the headlights, maybe a grill slot or an emblem, but it just looks blank

Thanks for the comments guys.

Yup not a turbo.. but looking at the paint job this car got it's very clean. maybe it's my euro nature to love sleeper cars.

Take a look at the hood

DSC_0070.jpg

If you see the picture crooked then it must be the effect at looking at the empty Corona box besides.

J'adore la couleur, c'est un bleu cobalt ca ? Ca doit être un show car car je ne vois pas de marque de stones chips.

if i had that car i would not change 1 thing.. except maybe rims. finally a car done right.. way to go whoever did that car that way. beautiful. No gay body kits, or shit that doesnt belong. Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back