Is this a good deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedfreak069

1990 300 ZX

engine runs fine 148-155 compression all around and new his 170 so not too bad

turbo arent spooling i dunno y

could be stuck wastegate or
just the 2 turbo are stuck and wont spin the shaft into them his broke and its rubbing into the turbo annyway its just not spoolling that y my last price his 9000 like this

i already ordered 2 turbo but i dont feel like spending more money on installation the 2 turbo are mint i paid 350 shipped on 300zx club .com by a good trader rating user and i will sell them the same price so

9350 u get the car + turbos but i will get turbos only in 4-5 days cuz of shipping annyhow u can pay the 350 later when i give turbo

instalation of the turbo might go for about 15 hour of labor i would say so if u know a mecanic that wont charge u much u can do the turbo swap

hey are you planning on buying that black twin turbo 300zx?? its such a nice car but 300zx engines are very hard to work on,im planning on buying the car also, but like you said its gonna need another $1000 or $2000 for it to run completly ..

hey are you planning on buying that black twin turbo 300zx?? its such a nice car but 300zx engines are very hard to work on,im planning on buying the car also, but like you said its gonna need another $1000 or $2000 for it to run completly ..

i was inquiring about that one yes but I don't want to buy something and put alot more $ into it unless it was REALLY inexpensive to buy

yeah for sure man,ask around first to see how much it would cost !! because i have some buddys that have 300zx and they tell me its a very engine to work on!! but if he goes any lower i think it might be worth it!!! good luck on the car if your planning to buy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back