Legacy Member
1995 240sx SE
254000km (lots of highway)
blue emerald
5spd
alarm,
power windows, locks, keyless entry, cloth interior
-enkei rp-02 +38 16"
Stock teardrops with winter tires (will need new ones unless very experienced with rwd in winter)

ill start right here with the bad problems, then the inconvenient ones.

BAD:
Car has bad rust under the rocker panels on either side, infact, its more like the rocker panels are gone. They need to be replaced. Also there is a hole in the floor at the rear of the drivers seat. The left rear mounting point for the seat is just sort of floating. The frame rail is ok, but it’s the floor at the end of the frame rail that has rotted out. There are a couple other spots of rust on the body.
- SHOCK TOWERS ARE MINT!

Inconvenient:
Radio bezel is gone.
The remote for the doors is not working right now, needs to be reprogrammed by Viper alarm tech.
The lever to open the trunk / gas lid is broken, the trunk must be opened via key and the gas flap by pulling the lever inside the trunk.
AC works but I think it needs a refill.
Power steering pump whines a bit when the car starts but then quiets down after it warms up. Might need a fluid change, or a belt, or a pump sooner or later I don’t know for sure.

mods;
short shifter (makes for very fun driving experience)
aem intake
maxima front calipers with altima rotors (180sx brakes essentially)
stock rear brakes, replaced recently
custom made 3" catback exhaust, made by haig. very straight, essential for turbo applications. the muffler is NOT straight through so the exhaust tape measure and whatnot will NOT pass through it. The muffler has been changed for a dynomax 2” muffler, it is very quiet and will NOT get you hastled by the cops, but if you plan turbo you’ll have to swap it out for a 3” muffler.
oem tokico rears shocks
kyb gr-2's in the front, advertised as 15% stiffer than stock.
moog front balljoints with lifetime warranty

stock radio
rockford fosgate tweeters
pre-wired for subwoofer, none installed.
trunk is insulated with dynomat

this has been an amazing car, and still a BLAST to drive, I still think I have more fun driving this car than my sr powered s14. but I really no longer need 2 cars and have to get out of debt. I don’t really want to sell her but its time.
It has also been very reliable, allowing me to drive 18+ hours from Montreal to North Carolina on numerous occasions with NO problems whatsoever.

ALSO possible to include some spare parts, blown oem shocks with tein s-tech springs, sidemount intercooler with piping, t25 turbo and a bunch of stuff I cannot think of.

new pics with rust problems on the way, ill post up some old ones now
STRUT BAR NOT INCLUDED
DSCF3413.jpg

CAR HAS RED TRUNK WITH PRIMER, NOT THE BLACK TRUNK IN PICTURE

DSCF3407.jpg

ASKING ONLY $3500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back