Gym [ how did you feel when you just started ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
get urself a home gym...some kinda cardio machine (ellipitical/treadmill/ bike) n a bench wit some weights n away u go :p - oh.. n a nice size mirror to check out ur progress :p

if u got the room for it, there's nothing better.. no one watching u, u don't have to leave the comfort of ur home n u can also workout whenever u want..open 24/7 :bigup:

ciao

x2

I always go alone, that way i can go at my rythme and stay focused...
I'm ashamed sometimes when i see smaller guys than me take bigger weights lol

yes its the 1 open 24H but not on the weekends, its on hochelaga, during the summer you get 3 free month with each program you choose. EX: you take
3month and you get 3 free, and its cheaper if you are a student.
btw when you sign at progym you get a free session with a trainer ( if you want to) and 2 free entrance for you friends. btw, im sure there is more machine then in every other gym. http://www.progymsergemoreau.com/

Maudit bo gym sa ouff*tu**tu*

I been wanting to go to the gym for awhile . .im like 155 pounds, 5'9
but i guess im shy to go to the gym alone.. i know if i go with a buddy.. i'll never do the work ill just **** around because my friends are all clowns lol . . so how do you guys do it ? do you think its wierd when people go alone , .. its like going and watch a movie alone ? i wanna get ripped.. i want to sign up but i guess i just cant go alone or i feel like everyone is going to be watching me ,. i been to the gym twice before with a few friends. i dunno what do you guys think?*tu*

Don't be shy, just make a priority to go there, and work out a) the right way and b) keep it intense.

The first two weeks is always hard because your body is gona hurt and you are gona get demoralized, but after that it's all uphill.

Only go with friends who are serious and are willing to workout well.

as for gyms, many people have different tastes. Some peolpe like big played out gyms with massage and skin cancer machines. Others like myself find the cheapest gym, smallest gym and get the work done there.

Personally I pay 135$ for the year, and my gym is only as large as one big room, but I am very efficient in a small space. I hate when machines are spread out or require a waiting line.

get urself a home gym...some kinda cardio machine (ellipitical/treadmill/ bike) n a bench wit some weights n away u go :p - oh.. n a nice size mirror to check out ur progress :p

if u got the room for it, there's nothing better.. no one watching u, u don't have to leave the comfort of ur home n u can also workout whenever u want..open 24/7 :bigup:

ciao

You need to spend $5000 just to have bench/dumbells/barbells/squat rack and weight racks, plus another few K for cardio machines, if you wanna do it properly. (new equipment of course)

Not everyone has this luxury.

J'y vais tout le temps tout seul parce que mon entrainement dure environ 30 minutes. Tout le monde reste là une heure au moins.

I suggest you go with a friend who's serious. You'll feel less akward or embarrassed and he can help you spot too.
Once you get into the routine then it becomes a 2nd nature, you totally zone out and do your own thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back