Need a english native person for a couple of hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

my sister got a new job for the federal government and she passed all the tests and all. There is only one final test before she can start working. It is the 1 hour English test where she talk with her new boss. This test if she pass will give her the bilingual bonus (5k$). She is good in English, she just want that extra edge to make sure she passes the test.

She is looking for someone who would be available for a couple of hours ( i think it's 2 hours). She would pay like 15-20$ per hour.

Around Montreal would be nice.

If you are interested, PM me !

Thank you.

i dont really get the point of this?

why a native english person? oooh, you mean someone with english as a 1st language?

i know someone that is native that speaks english, so that is a bonus and will be 50$ an hour lol

i dont really get the point of this?

why a native english person? oooh, you mean someone with english as a 1st language?

i know someone that is native that speaks english, so that is a bonus and will be 50$ an hour lol

Hi,

yeah I know, I may have badly phrased the thread title :p ... Thanks for posting !

.... It is the 1 hour English test where she talk with her new boss...
il faut qu'elle essaie de prendre le "lead" de la conversation sinon ça risque d'être technique en rapport avec la job et ça peut devenir compliqué...

(mon 1er test, je l'ai passé en parlant de pêche...:D)

I did my federal language exams couple of months ago, English as my second language, passed with flying colors, it's really hard not to pass,
E,C,B,A,X are the marks you can get E being the best and X not passing, A is pass but all federal jobs usually asks for B. IMO, anyone should be able at least get B, if not it's because they've been hiding under a rock their whole life, i've yet to meet someone that has failed their Federal language exam , and in Ottawa, everyone goes through these cause they want a govt job.

good luck to her !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back