Custom Stainless Exhaust!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agtronic

Shop Representative
mr_header_01.jpg

Hey guys and gals,

In the last few years, I have received many requests for custom exhausts, most of which I had to turn down because I didn't have the facilities to get the job done. Times have changed, and I can now offer full custom exhausts, on any vehicle, at reasonable rates, from my own facility. I can provide mufflers and resonators of any size and shape, along with many different style standard or high-flow catalytic coverters.

Custom exhausts range between $900 - $1500 depending on system complexity, and component choice.

A standard Agtronic Motorsport exhaust system consists of :

- T304 stainless steel construction
- True 1/16" wall tubing
- Stainless steel v-band flanges
- Stainless steel O2 sensor bung(s)
- Magnaflow Muffler

Options :

- Standard 3-bolt flanges (stainless)
- High-Flow catalytic converter
- Aluminum tubing from cat-back, or from downpipe-back
- Vacuum-operated flap on a twin-outlet muffler, for quiet cruising
- Electronically-operated cutout to run an open downpipe at the track
- Back-purge of entire system during welding

ag_tt_01%20029.jpg

ag_tt_01%20030.jpg

ag_tt_01%20040.jpg

ag_tt_01%20044.jpg

ag_tt_01%20049.jpg

vag%2520136.jpg

vag%2520139.jpg

vag%2520138.jpg

V-Band flange :

ag_tt_01%20061.jpg

Standard 3-bolt flange :

vag%20265.jpg

ag_tt_01%20027.jpg

Please do not hestitate to contact me!

email : info@agtronicmotorsport
web : http://www.agtronicmotorsport.com -> full site will be up in a few days

Thanks!

I called you guys last week EVERYDAY, 5 times a day, and no one ever answered my call... Too bad, you lost a job because I sold the car.

I called you guys last week EVERYDAY, 5 times a day, and no one ever answered my call... Too bad, you lost a job because I sold the car.

What number are you calling? It's odd because I'm checking my call logs right now and we only have one missed call since August 11th (Monday of last week) and the last name starts with D. I'm not sure if that's you. The call was made on August 14th at 10am. I'm not sure why we missed it. Maybe I was downstairs in the shop and couldn't make it back in time or I didn't hear it.

Either way, we have an answering machine on our phone line. You're welcome to leave a message or you could always PM myself or Agtronic.

I can assure you, we're there day and night. Most of the time until at least 11pm and always on weekends as well.

edit: Sorry I just realized there's a missed call the day before also on August 13th. I think you called once at 1:49pm and again 3mins later at 1:52pm (assuming it's you whose last name starts with D) Anyways, I know why we didn't answer that call. We had a meeting from 1pm-3pm that afternoon. Like I said, you could always leave a message. We return messages as soon as possible.

Thanks for your interest though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back