Wald GTR *GTR haters GTFO*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ouan beau carosse comme dirait l'autre!

aussi, il a tu quelqu'un qui sait ou je peux avoir un model réduit en 1:18 de la GTR ?

If I were to put 2 rear plastic fenders, I would put some little ones in the front to complete the look cause now it looks weird from the side ... especially that they are black textured ( not body colored )

Not the best pshop but it gives you an idea ( IRL, smaller front flare would look better )

I also don't like them 2 little air vents on the side of the front bumper, I just hate those .. On any cars.

Rear red deflectors are actually cool *tu*

Y'a une raison très précise pour avoir fait cela : pour rappeler la skyline gtr de l'époque.
KPGC10%20front%20left.gif

KPGC10%20rear%20right.gif

Way overdone.
Everything seems too busy, and cluttered.
Very unusual for Wald International, which is known for its classy lines.

I don't like the rims but other then that, not bad.

...and Wald Portofinos are sexy as all hell.
kthxbye

looks like the real GT-R with the only rear fender flares I love it... but it's nothing like the 70's GTR

What I like is that Wald did not try to go *** with it. Makes it look like a very nice GT.

If you find the Wald too much, then you can always get the Nismo kit:

Official Nissan motorsports and performance tuning arm, Nismo, has revealed its eagerly anticipated Club Sport upgrade package for the R35 Nissan GT-R. With a focus on reducing weight and increased handling, the package consists of RAYS forged aluminum wheels (Front 20x9.5 (+45mm offset) and Rear 20x10.5 (+25mm offset) with Bridgestone RE070R run-flats (F 225/40 and R 285/35), Bilstein's Damptronic struts, which are basically height adjustable coilovers with electronically controlled dampening, 11-pound lighter rear exhaust system and carbon fiber undertray. Inside the seats get upgraded to a carbon fiber backrest trimmed in leather with side airbags but without heavy electrical adjustment resulting in 13 pounds saved. Unfortunately, the package is only available in Japan through official Nismo shops with a huge price of ¥5,460,000 (€35,000).

9080901.008.Mini2L.jpg

9080901.008.Mini5L.jpg

9080901.008.Mini4L.jpg

9080901.008.Mini1L.jpg

9080901.008.Mini3L.jpg

Wow, that Nismo one has nothing but ugly shit on it, which is weird because the Z-Tune R34 is the sexiest car on the planet.

That CS R35 has ugly wheels, ugly exhaust, weak drop and the seats look like they are rebadged Tenzos or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back