Mazda 3 sport VS VW rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was almost in the same situation as you, and I just enjoyed the Rabbit more overall. Plus I think it looks sexier. :D I've had mine for a month now, and I don't have any complaints.

Also, the Mazda 3 is being updated soon, so by next year, it'll be "outdated." Plus, it's pretty much the exact same car that you have, minus the 2.3 engine and hatch. The MKVI has been revealed also, but it'll be a few years till it comes here, I believe.

yeah theyve had the MKV since 2003 in Europe i believe, so were probably not getting the MKVI before 2011-1012

Both r good cars so the best is to choose the one you like best after a good long test-drive and the cheaper one. Check insurance also, it could make a difference. You could take into account gas consumption also depending on your expected milleage, the Rabbit is a bit thirstier i believe.

You should also try the Astra, very similar style of car (euro hatch) but might be much cheaper (but it's less powerfull also)

thirstier?

dunno about that i rented a mazda3 and it was very bad on gas, then again it was an earlier model

how dare u compare a shitty mazda to a german build vw rabbit
bahahahaha...

buy owning a vw rabbit i can say ull never do a better choice. but i hope ur not cheap on gaz because it drinks gaz ;) but u get alot of power, speed fun and confort out of it ...
madza wellll u know, might be more economique, no confort, no torque, .....cheaper quality
azn build

je passe mes semaine à refaire des tour d'aile arrière rouiller sur des mazda 2007 tenez vous loin des mazda,VW 4 life

Apparently the 2.3 has just about the same gas consumption as the Rabbit's 2.5. I get about 9L/100km (according to my iphone app :p ), and I drive both city/highway. Highway to get into the island, then drive around the city, not to mention the slight traffic I hit going to and from.

I used to drive an older Accord, and it's just a bit more thirstier than the Honda, unless you like to rev it a bit higher. I love the Rabbit's low end torque, but I miss downshifting twice to give it a little kick. :p Now it's pretty much just lay your foot on the floor, and you're moving.

Mazda GT GL (GT Groupe Luxe) all the way.
C'est ca j'va me chercher pour ma blonde
cest dans les alentours de 27 000$

My vote goes for the rabbit.

538354_chicken-rabbit-sex.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back