Oh hai MR's nightshift

I'm not working because of health problems; I'm a total bum until January.

So no co-worker here, but maybe you can tolerate a bum who sleeps late at night for no reason?

lol i meant co-worker simply cuz its nightshift and such
but ya, i odnt liek sleeping
i find it a waste of life... if i have no reason to wake up in the morning, i dont sleep til when i pass out..
even when i have to wake up for stuff, im liek well its 3-4am, and i gotta be up at 8-9, might as well stay up

the medication is keeping u up jay?

watching Gladiator...
sik ass sikness guise
then city of god followed by shawshank redemption
and maybe go on youtube and look at that part in Puff Puff Pass where they talk about shawshank redemption lol too sik

lol i meant co-worker simply cuz its nightshift and such
but ya, i odnt liek sleeping
i find it a waste of life... if i have no reason to wake up in the morning, i dont sleep til when i pass out..
even when i have to wake up for stuff, im liek well its 3-4am, and i gotta be up at 8-9, might as well stay up

the medication is keeping u up jay?

No not really, it's more because I have nothing to do all day long between my treatments and I get really bored...

When you do nothing all day long but work out at the gym you get bored and don't feel tired at night because you didn't do anything during the day.

Half of my friends are at University and have exams and stuff, while the other half are working full time all day long...I'm like on ''vacation'' while every one else is moving on with their lives. I can't wait for my treatments to be over so I can start living a normal life again.

When I started my treatments in May I just finished the BAR exams for which I studied like crazy and was stressed all the time. I went from doing a million things a day to doing nothing, so I'm not tired at all at night.

But in January I start my stage and will be working like an animal from morning to late a night at the office; I'm pretty sure by the time I come home I'll just have the energy to get to my bed and pass out...lol

well if you want, we can smoke a joint? :)

Hehe

You know I bet that would do me a lot of good because of all the stress I went through this year....but I never even smoked a cigarette in my life, not one puff.

Maybe pay 2 girls to play with each other and film them?

condom-truck.jpg

Back