Part-time warehouse and data entry IN LACHINE evening shift - great for students

Status
Not open for further replies.

fromage

My work is looking for a warehouse person. We are a courier/mail company located in Lachine right next to highway 13. It is a part time position starting at 4pm ending usually around 8pm, 7pm earliest. Possibility of extra hours if you want to do things like clean up, pass broom, etc.

It is a warehouse job. Basically, packages will come into the warehouse, you help unload onto conveyors, you scan packages with a barcode scanner.

Towards the end of the night, you load up the truck and you drive to the airport(5 to 10 minutes away). Simple and straightforward. Of course bilingualism is a plus, so is experience, but all you really need is a brain between your ears.

Data entry position is also available. Same hours(4pm to 8pm, roughly).

For either position, you are guaranteed 15 hours a week. But chances are you WILL be working more than that anyways.

PM me for more info

Last edited:
data entry position also available. slightly higher pay, experience with computers necessary

btw you need a car, there's no buses in the area. Also, for the warehouse position, it is preferable that you are over 21 in order to drive the company truck.

please use the link in the original post.

les heures pour le data entry sont tu les mêmes que pour le warehouse ?
moi je cherche qqch comme 15/20h par semaine le samedi et dimanche ...

if i get accepted to RAC im starting 2 to 5:30pm I think. possible for a 6pm-Whenever job? I can work from like 6pm to 12am if you guys are open till then... but yeah besides that I guess it's either before 2pm or after 5:30pm..

Thanks.

how much does the data entry pay? I'm pretty good with computers.

I don't think I'm going to be going to school after all so I'll be looking for something at least part time, prefer full time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back