brake conversion pour une 240

Status
Not open for further replies.

lp_turbo

Legacy Member
combien ca coute pour une conversion de brake em 300zx pour une 240? et quoi faut changer exactement? quelqu'un sais combien ca coute des bolts arp pour la tete et les rods, y a tu moyen de trouver des bolts de ce grade chez un vendeur d'équipement industriel??

Head studs for what? sr20 or KA? I know sr20's ARP won't sell them cause toda has exlusive rights, however b18c5 fit perfectly and are the same.

As for brake conversion, in a word. Lots. Finding a set of calipers in good shape around 300 bucks, then the new rotors, another 250, then the 2 choices, cheating, and using extra washers, or stainless lines, another 200 bucks... then pads, kvr are about 100 bucks. And thats just hte front. The rear is hard to do, a real pain in the ass actually. Oh, and with the new brakes up front, the stock MAster Cylinder isn't always enough, so a 300zx on is around 120-160 new, or 50-80 bucks used. So changing your brakes can easily run you about 700 bucks. I was lucky, I got full front and rear hubs, but still, no disks, no pads etc etc. OH, and if you wanna change to 5 bolt... thats harder still. THAT cost me another 350 bucks, cause I just went and bought brand new front knuckles.

les bolt c pour un Ka24de, les bolt de Type-R c pareil a ceux de S20det si je comprend ben!!?? :O

le master cylinder de 300zx est bolt-on sur la 240?
tu veut dire quoi par (then the 2 choices, cheating, and using extra washers) ??

pourquoi tu dit ..si je veut changer pour du 5 bolt..je suis obligé de met du 5 bolt non ??
ha oui 97_240sx je sais que tu parle francais meme si tu rush un peu ..pas de trouble on va te comprendre pareil :p

I speak french. I don't write it. For the KA, i'd have to see, I can't remember. And yes, the type r head studs are the same.

the master cylinder bolts on as far as I know, Yes.

The cheating thing is this. When you put stock 240 lines on 300 brakes, the bolt that attaches the line is too long, you can fix this by adding some spacers, or getting the right bolt and lines... its up to you. I am using the spacer washers untill I get my lines (on order)

And as for 5 bolts, you don't have to change. So places will drill holes in the 300z brakes to fit with 4 bolt. I believe pdm-racing.com will... but they are a pain a little cause you have to fax your orders to them.

ok merci man:) mais pour le prix..des brake de haute performance comme Brembo ou autre c'est mieux de met des brake de 300zx rapport performance & prix?

Josh: I ordered twice by Pdm-racing and I didn't have to fax them anything.. I just completed by Word the file and sent it back by email to them... no complaining.. I really enjoy ordering from them. It's fast and reliable! :) Big thumbs up for them on my side :)

Devilish240 té tu pret pour aller s'essayer un peu, mon integra turbo vs ta 240??ont va voir 300hp ds une 240 vs 300hp ds une integra, faut faire vite ..il est vendu, je l'ai jusqu'a jeudi supposé :(

in your experience devilish240, how long for delivery of parts that were in stock?

and there are plenty other options for brake upgrades if you're not ready to spend that much... it really depends what you will be using the car for... Q45, Altima/maxima, upgraded 240sx, jdm 180sx... just search

Well, if altima/maxima fits, Iimagine you can make those new brembos off the spec v fit too... at any rate. Cool as far as PDB goes, from what I had heard you needed to fax them. It just chaps my ass they charge US dollars on evertyhing even when you are in canada.... oh well I guess.

J'ai un set de brake de Infiniti Q45 a vendre, les rotor sont deja percer en 4 bolt...il manque juste un bon set de pad!

(c'est a mon ami) et il demande ~300$ nego (2 caliper + 2 disque use)

C'est bolt-on, les ligne a brake aussi, ils sont 2 pistons, et le meme diametre que ceux de 300ZX sauf qu'il passe dans les roues stock contrairement au 300ZX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back