wierdest shit ever happened to me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Maestro

I was walking back from the metro and some lady stops me and asks "did you feel it? ....I answer "feel what?" and she answers "when you were reborn"
Afraid she would take a knife out of her pocket and stab me and said "sorry ma'am you must be confusing me with someone else, have a nice day" and I start walking she says " I know you have been given a second chance...you were in a terrible car accident which could have been a lot worse by very little"

I didn't even looked back just went on
creepy shit...

Reactions: MTV
^^june...totaled my car on an 18 wheeler at about 50-70kmh. might be more I don't remember I was speeding on a long street ...the more I think about it...the more I think I wasn't going 50 but probably more around 100kmh...looking at the pics...damage is way too big for a 50kmh collision...

anyways..yes I was in a terrible car accident...which could have actually been worse If I would have hit couple of cm more to the left...AND couple of cm to the right...I was very lucky to hit that piece of steel cuz...on my left was the "trailer" of the truck so I wouldve converted my mx3 into a convertible therefore losing my body's top half....and to my right was the diesel tank lol so...yea...couldve been a LOT worse....

so she was right!!

I dont know man, that would scare the shit out of me. But hey... maybe she know more about you... hunt her down and ask her for your futur!

next time capture her ! she might a have sort of secret gift... Think about all the money you can make from using her !!

Im sure a few ritz every hours to keep her alive would be enough.

I was walking back from the metro and some lady stops me and asks "did you feel it? ....I answer "feel what?" and she answers "when you were reborn"
Afraid she would take a knife out of her pocket and stab me and said "sorry ma'am you must be confusing me with someone else, have a nice day" and I start walking she says " I know you have been given a second chance...you were in a terrible car accident which could have been a lot worse by very little"

I didn't even looked back just went on
creepy shit...

Did she seem like a normal person based on appearances?

hahaha wise old crazy women. Who hasen't been in a car accident that could have gone much worse? ;) She's just playing by the odds, like astrology or some "medium"

You must look like a "weak mind" with a naive "aura" lol.

Cocaine's a hell of a drug...

jamesrick_cp_6174702.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back