My 09 impreza

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN TO FVCK

enfin, apres une attente interminable de 2 semaine jai finalement ma noir.
je lai eux a 22kilo. incroyable a conduire, bonne acceleration, impecable dans les tournants, freinage double piston a l'avant est tout aussi incroyable, jadore la voiture.

gros merci encore au gars de john scotti et surtout Pascal ( Starbuck )

subaru.jpg

subaru1.jpg

subaru2.jpg

subaru3.jpg

subaru4.jpg

Peut-être pas hot hot hot mais ça vaut plus cher que tous les chars qui sont dans ta signature, ensemble. :D

Une Wave neuve vaut plus cher que ce que j'ai payer pour mon truck et ma S13 ensemble, ca veut tu dire que c'est un bon char?

;)

Désolé mon gars, mais je suis de l'avis de Jeremy Clarkson

Bel achat par contre, ça sent tellement bon un char neuf :bigup:

Une Wave neuve vaut plus cher que ce que j'ai payer pour mon truck et ma S13 ensemble, ca veut tu dire que c'est un bon char?

you hate so much cause you have a 15+ year old sports car that you most likely bought because of the fast and the furious tokyo drift. Just cause not everyone gets a rwd coupe doesn't mean that their cars are junk. Not everyone who's part of the performance/race wtvr scene in montreal has the time/skill/will/want/wtvr to get a sports car but that doesn't mean they need to be insulted. I have pairs of jeans that cost more than both your cars. I have an old porsche 911 turbo sitting in my garage and a new one on the way and i don't go around bashing everyone that has a car less sporty than mine.

oh and not everyone finances their new cars, some of us pay cash.

you hate so much cause you have a 15+ year old sports car that you most likely bought because of the fast and the furious tokyo drift. Just cause not everyone gets a rwd coupe doesn't mean that their cars are junk. Not everyone who's part of the performance/race wtvr scene in montreal has the time/skill/will/want/wtvr to get a sports car but that doesn't mean they need to be insulted. I have pairs of jeans that cost more than both your cars. I have an old porsche 911 turbo sitting in my garage and a new one on the way and i don't go around bashing everyone that has a car less sporty than mine.

oh and not everyone finances their new cars, some of us pay cash.

When did I insult him?

If you paid like 10 grand for a pair of jeans then you have a serious problem, my friend. Either that, or your car does not reflect your wallet.

All I did was ask why someone thought a base model Impreza, which you see every single day, is hot?

And for the record, I bought my S13 because of F&F1, DUH! Tokyo Drift came out after I bought my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back