photo de vos machines

DSC_0109.JPG

nice la nouvelle machine de course!!

Je regarde ca... vous aimez ca le bleu bebe dans votre gang :D

nice la nouvelle machine de course!!

Je regarde ca... vous aimez ca le bleu bebe dans votre gang :D

Yes sir, bleu poudre FTW!

Même quand je joue à MotoGP08, je prends soit le Suzuki Rizla GSV-R, le 250 Polaris à Pasini, ou le 125 de Bradley Smith juste pour la couleur :D

Mon Raptor 660R 2003 nouvellement acquit!

J'suis encore au stade de la "découverte", apprendre à le manoeuvrer comme il faut et tout... Bcp de fun à date! J'ai hâte à l'été maintenant! :bigup:

Nice bike...keepin it stock?? if your lookin for a major power increase I Got a 99' Yz125 with some mods but the most impressive upgrade was my clutch, its a Billit Moose racin clutch with harder springs new platets and everything. The Bikes Crazy now I Cant keep the front end on the ground till I hit 4th even then a little pull on the bars and up comes the front end. The reason the clutch broke in the first place was because i found the bike lackin in power so i kept power shiftin through the gears which blew the clutch pretty quickly
Heres the result:
clutch.jpg

Id seriously consider the investment (cost about 900$ installed) and well worth it for the increase in clutch response.
Carbon Fiber reeds are dope 2, the give the bike sick throttle response..pair that with a nice pipe and a little suspension work and your havein a good time:bigup::bigup: (reeds only cost about 100$) (pipes more like 450$ish)

Heres my baybay
yz125.jpg

99' yz125
-Renthal sprockets and bars
-Stadium suspension
-Moose billit racing clutch
-Carbon fiber reeds
-Better Quality air filter
-Fmf Shorty Pipe and silencer

Thats about it and the bike kills it now i just at to re-jet the bike for the pipe and reeds. befor i did that the bike kept burning up reeds it sucked.

Yz125jjsbikepics007.jpg
yz125jjsbikepics008.jpg

^^ ^^
good reed*tu* Bad reed*td*

Glad to see people still keepin 2-Strokes alive!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :bigup:

Petit upgrade sur mon bike :)

colone ATV for play +1
steering Fasst flex
handguard powermad avec collant PLX
nouvelle grip Spyde
Start button yoshimura

100_1350.jpg

100_1352.jpg

100_1354.jpg

100_1355.jpg

100_1357.jpg

a venir : un modit bon cleanup, enlever tout les collant blanc sur les aile , nouvelle skidplate arriere pas croche ;) et repeinturer mes table avant toute rouiller par lhiver et p-e un peu aussi le dessou du bike

Après quelque petit ajout.

Tail light light smoke avec flasher intégré. Petit flasher led intégré à l'avant et un slip on LeoVince SBK carbone.

2Mai20096.jpg

2Mai200912.jpg

Back