Post a Before/After pic

Nice cut @TheGreatOne

Surprised how many people are playing the "genetics" card for srs. Dude was already in shape prior to his cut, he clearly stuck to his goals and got deserving results after a month of cutting, it's not like he turned to the motherfucking hulk overnight.

Nice cut @TheGreatOne

Surprised how many people are playing the "genetics" card for srs. Dude was already in shape prior to his cut, he clearly stuck to his goals and got deserving results after a month of cutting, it's not like he turned to the motherfucking hulk overnight.

Effectivement !

Nice cut @TheGreatOne

Thanks man I appreciate that.

I think its just fun for many to say "black genes" at this point lol. I just finally stuck to something to get me over that hump I've never gotten over. I actually hit 185 today, been doing 20 minutes of HIIT cardio at night and then light weights for muscle endurance.

Hard work pays off boys. My MT trainer wishes I had done this years ago lol, he's seen such an improvement in my striking and movement over the last few weeks.

I will say this, I'm going to wild out at Mbrgr on Sunday! LOL. :D

on s'entend que les personne a la peau foncé, ont l'air bcp plus découpé, c'est pas pour rien que les culturistes font bronzer... si t'es blanc comme un drap t'as l'air un polar bear.

2dl1bbs.jpg

184lbs this morning lean bulk+crossfit ftw

Hey guys,

Figured I'd post a little something here since I made a small transformation.

So I agreed to do another Muay Thai fight. Which is happening this Saturday at Theatre Plaza by the way if anyone wants to see.

Anyways, I agreed to a fight at 185, which would be the lightest I've been in...forever that I could remember lol. Last time I fought at 190 but cut the weight badly and was pretty weak for my fight.

I typically walk around at 205, which at 5'10, granted I have decent muscle mass is probably too much. In clothes I looked solid but wasn't the biggest fan of being shirtless etc.

Anyways I said this fight, I'll do the weight cut properly and gradually over training. I actually used Herbalife shakes for some meal replacement for lunch and breakfast sometimes which also gave me better energy before training and the nutrition I needed for right after etc.

Feel so much better, picture below I'm 188, started at 206. I did this in about a 28-30 days. I honestly think I should never go over 190 again, feel light, quick and better cardio and love wearing a tank top now, the "V" is back lol.

In the last 2 weeks, lost 8lbs of BF and gained 2lbs of muscle, per the scale I am 142 lbs of muscle which is really good muscle ratio for my weight.

Unfortunately I don't really lift since I try to keep a better fight shape but I think I have decent size and will try to pack some mass onto my shoulders and back.

I'll post again Friday before my my Weigh Ins on Saturday which is same day as the event

BEFORE

(Notice all the love handles :( )

AFTER

lighter picture incase people bitch about lighting lol

Leg day never skipped QUADS

(granted I don't really work legs now unless I'm kicking something or its Kettle Bell jump squats)

are you doing k1 or real boxe thai fight?
+you doing amateur or pro?

Are you fighting? A guy from my gym will be in the Main Event (Mike Travaglini - 175lbs title defense)

Wish I could make it :(

Ya I'm fighting, I'm the 4th fight on the card (Sean St. Louis) Actually I used to train at GAMMA also, I know Mike, great guy, really skilled.

seems legit my friend is fighting in victory hes in top 10 mma amateur according to tapology
I might come and see your fight, I love stand up fighting hehe PMed my name add me on fb

Yup, stand up striking fights are more entertaining for sure. I'll PM you back

Ya I'm fighting, I'm the 4th fight on the card (Sean St. Louis) Actually I used to train at GAMMA also, I know Mike, great guy, really skilled.

Yup, stand up striking fights are more entertaining for sure. I'll PM you back

Rough fight brah, tough fucking opponent! Be proud and come back stronger next time, that jab of yours is deadly as fuck, use it!

You've got a great coach (Rob), stay at it motherfucker!

Thanks man, he was tall as fuck and I have to admit he got me off my game plan. Started swinging wildly so then I started doing the same

Well he said after that his lead leg was in serious pain and he was limping so at least I landed some good leg kicks lol.

Back