Post a Before/After pic

also take into consideration that the 'supermodel look' is closely associated with being brain-dead lol

I know and it's getting ****ing hard to accept, where ever I go people think i'm a stupid mofo with 1 cell in my brain or they just think i'm the biggest player ever... sucks to be me

I know and it's getting ****ing hard to accept, where ever I go people think i'm a stupid mofo with 1 cell in my brain or they just think i'm the biggest player ever... sucks to be me

yeah generalizations hurt, but i guess it presents you with an opportunity to smash the stereotype.. once she finds out you have the looks and the attitude, she'll take punches to the face for ya lol

:scratch: how bout u STFU and :gtfo: cuz i dont c any pics of u here.

TES SUSCEPTIBLE LA GROSSE.

Non jmet pas de pics pcq un corps avec des grosses jambes cest pas assez COOL et HOT, et que mon entrainement c'est des coups de pieds pis des coups de poing, avec dla course et du bougeage.

Non jmet pas de pics pcq un corps avec des grosses jambes cest pas assez COOL et HOT, et que mon entrainement c'est des coups de pieds pis des coups de poing, avec dla course et du bougeage.

de quoi tu parlesssssss

:dunno:

^ Here, I'll post yours for you

Before (scrawny)
paul-walker.jpg

After
paul-walker-8.jpg

Announcement to all: She's not gonna suck your cock.

Kinda felt they wanted something out of it..

To bella, that susceptible and grosse thing was total sarcasm. You hurried into being offended towards what i said...

As for pics, i dont have before pics and wont take after pics either. Its not being shy, just that ive never took a picture in the mirror: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DTDDy-dL_w]YouTube - pics de chicks dans l'miroir[/ame]

Sub and Spaz are effectively boosting their stocks in this thread.. keep it up yo's.. just a few more swooning posts and you'll be WAY ahead of the game!! ;)

Back