**UPDATE** more field work shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opera ftw!

(the browser has a button that resizes all the pics to fit the screen ;))

i wish i knew what u were talking about...:S lol

pretty cool, I did that to my headlights, used meguiars plast X too.

I LOVE using meguiars wax carnuba...

tu as pris quoi exact pour ramenner tes lumiere comme ca!

i wet sanded at 1000 grit
repassed with some 1500
and then buffed out to a shine ;)

ces long a fair mais la resultat ces trop bon pour pas les fair :p

also works with tail lights

keep the comments comin boys:bigup:

cant agree with u more, crappy truck with some fugly wheels...BUT!!!!!!!! if it wasnt for the job i did on it....would be even worse...u should have seen it before i touched it, scratches, swirls everywhere! and the amount of grease build up in the engine bay was insane....basicly what these pictures are here for is not really cuz i worked on nice cars, its just to show u guys what i do during the day... educate ppl on esthetics in general, and show ppl the results of what a professional can do with ur vehicule! :p

ive been in the buisness for over 10 years, ive worked and Honda/Nissan Gabriel, Porsche/Audi Lauzon and currently got a conract @ huyndai...not the best manufacturer lol but i deal with also a lot of used and client cars...sanding and buffing comes to me with ease and i love doing it :D to see a car come in all fu(k3d up and leave like it just rolled off the assembly line is just self gratifing. no detail overlooked and lots of time and patcience does the trick :D

2004 Honda Civic - Int. Shampoo & Engine Bay
**keep in mind that the driver side carpet was heavily stained and had lots of calcium deposits

DSCF2577.jpg

after when i reinstalled the seats i painted the gas, brake and dead pedal flat black to original status :D batt died in my cam didnt get the final shots :(

DSCF2576.jpg

DSCF2574.jpg

DSCF2573.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back