New world order

Status
Not open for further replies.

newschooler

Legacy Member
Yesterday I stumbled on a new world order movie on youtube...AGAIN. I know its getting old but theres something I find quite intriguing:

For every conspiracy or subject like 9/11, global warming, 2012, net neutrality ect, there's an equal ammount of article/movies/websites that says the opposite and brings what seems to be valid arguments and you end up not knowing what to beleive.

The interesting thing about the nwo is that I didn't find any movies/articles that says its all false, there is no nwo on the way. Kinda makes you think....

nwo63300flp3.jpg

I dont think we will ever know what to believe untill there is some hard evidence. Like people coming out and confessing and not people that you can tell are headed to the looney bin. Like do you think bush will ever admit that 911 was an inside job? hells no. But with our knowledge we know. anyways.... I dont believe shit all anymore ... If it happens then it happens ... we deal with it when it does

lol, world leaders have been repeating the setence for so long and right in front of us directly AT us.

Tony blair spoke at mcgill i think a month or so back, I think he said new world order ten times at least from the trasncripts posted in an article in the montreal gazette.

seriously, what is there to question?

Does it really matter?

If a president came out and said ' Yes, there will be a new world order, yes something will happen in 2012, yes there are UFO, etc etc'. this is what would happen.

-Media all over it for 1-2 weeks, then find a new fresh topic.

No one would really do anything anyways, 45% are all talk no action, 54% are ignorant and 1% are trying to do something.

for the record, if there is a new world order in the works, i am FOR it. This planet needs more stability. and if lives are the cost of this, so be it.

dude, have you LOOKED at their dollar bill aside from the Eye in the pyramid's capstone?!?!

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM! IT'S FOCKIN WRITTEN ON IT!

istockphoto_891509_pyramid_on_us_dollar_bill.jpg

The NWO will be tri-polar, the US in the west, the European committee in Europe and China in the east !

Sphere of influenece:

US: Canada, Mexico
Europe: EU countries
China: Asia, Africa, South America, Australia
Russia: the wildcard

Who will be the most effective, time will tell, but judging from a leadership style perspective it is an easy call ...you decide !

Americans are apprehensive about their government and the conflicts they involve themselves in, why the rest of the world has had enough of US involvement.

Europeans need to consult and have the agreement of all EU countries before they can act, very time consuming and frustrating.

China moves with the flick of its wrist without having to consult with anyone.

The majority of people polled suggests that China’s influence seen more positive than the US or Russia:

http://expat.wordpress.com/2008/01/28/and-then-there-were-three/?referer=sphere_related_content/

http://thechinadesk.wordpress.com/2006/09/19/chinas-influence-seen-more-positive-than-the-us-or-russia/?referer=sphere_related_content/

_40890225_china2_influences_gra416.0.gif

Last edited:
The NWO will be tri-polar, the US in the west, the European committee in Europe and China in the east !

Sphere of influenece:

US: Canada, Mexico
Europe: EU countries
China: Asia, Africa, South America, Australia
Russia: the wildcard

Who will be the most effective, time will tell, but judging from a leadership style perspective it is an easy call ...you decide !

Americans are apprehensive about their government and the conflicts they involve themselves in, why the rest of the world has had enough of US involvement.

Europeans need to consult and have the agreement of all EU countries before they can act, very time consuming and frustrating.

China moves with the flick of its wrist without having to consult with anyone.

The majority of people polled suggests that China’s influence seen more positive than the US or Russia:

http://expat.wordpress.com/2008/01/28/and-then-there-were-three/?referer=sphere_related_content/

http://thechinadesk.wordpress.com/2006/09/19/chinas-influence-seen-more-positive-than-the-us-or-russia/?referer=sphere_related_content/

_40890225_china2_influences_gra416.0.gif

ferme la avec ta chine, tlm s'en caliss.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEj-q4WrG8Q"]YouTube - New World Order Quotes[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F1ZjxYTY-4"]YouTube - The New World Order (NWO)[/ame]

First things first, though: What does everybody means by New World Order?

The elder Bush speech, which I remember from hearing it first hand, clearly stated that the "New World Order" was a world without the two Cold War belligerants going at it and the removal from the fear of Mutually Assured Destruction and what goes from that point on (Boy, was he wrong when he claimed "the end of history"!!! but that is another debate...)

And from what you guys talk about, NWO refers to some belief in the real-world establishment of "1984" by George Orwell, or to a group of homo-erotic wrestlers.

The three are very different, you will agree.

So a clear definition of "New World Order" is needed is we want to steer this debate in a meaningful direction.

watch those videos i posted, he says it...A rule of law that governs the conducts of nations.

a world where the UN is in control basically.

this is whats next, the disarmament of nations via the UN.

The UN will be in control.

and the UN is just a proxy for the elite, illums, bankers ect

watch those videos i posted, he says it...A rule of law that governs the conducts of nations.

a world where the UN is in control basically.

this is whats next, the disarmament of nations via the UN.

The UN will be in control.

and the UN is just a proxy for the elite, illums, bankers ect

As opposed to what we have now, a country, say, Canada, that rules by laws, and which according to all of you, is controlled by the elite, illums, bankers, etc.

So what is the difference? I don't see it, really.

Tu perd ton temps avec ca ici

Très constructif comme commentaire! Une déduction rapide de celui-ci nous dit que tu trouves que les participants du forum ne sont pas "à niveau" pour débattre un tel sujet, et donc, par conséquence, te qualifies comme étant supérieur à ceux-ci. D'accord, mais alors pourquoi ne pas prendre ce sujet de discussion comme opportunité de finalement faire valoir ton point de vue? ton savoir supérieur?

En ce qui me concerne, une telle réaction et la preuve d'une personne qui cherche à se rendre intéressante sans jamais réellement l'être. Désolé, mais se dire intelligent sans jamais en faire preuve, c'est être idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back