exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

esp340

Bon je veux finalement faire installer ma ligne d'exhauste (header, cat, et cat back) et mon ami n'a plus accès à un lift pour le faire. Alors je voudrais savoir si quelqu'un connait une bonne place pour que l'on puisse me l'installer sans trop que sa coute un bras... Le tout est bolt on sauf pour le catalyseur que l'on doit y souder des flanges dessu (que je n'ai pas). Aussi il se pourrait qu'ils manquent des bolts et gasket (je crois tout les avoir mais pas sure a 100%)mais je crois que tout les shop en on de sa en stock...

Si possible sur la rive sud /montreal (genre lasalle,verdun lachine, st-laurent)

hey rawtek, je vois dans ta signature, "variable exhaust technologies"... en gros.. ca veut dire quoi ca??? un exhaust avec une "valve" électronique pour controler si on envois l'exhaust par la ligne d'échappement, ou dans l'athmosphere??

ta juste a checker son site internet : http://www.rawtekinc.com/projects.html

c'est un muffler ak un bypass integré...... L'idée est bonne mais messemble le but d'avoir un cutout c'est d'avoir le silence pis le système anti-polution (cat) dans rue, pis d'avoir straight headers au course!?non?

PS: Le buggy est juste trop fou!!! Beau travail!!! ;-)

ta juste a checker son site internet : http://www.rawtekinc.com/projects.html

c'est un muffler ak un bypass integré...... L'idée est bonne mais messemble le but d'avoir un cutout c'est d'avoir le silence pis le système anti-polution (cat) dans rue, pis d'avoir straight headers au course!?non?

PS: Le buggy est juste trop fou!!! Beau travail!!! ;-)

ahh! merci! j'avais pas vu leur site web

ben..en fait, j'imagine que le principe est le meme, excepté que la bypass est avant le muffler, et il y a 2 chemins a l'intérieur, un straight, et un autre plus silencieux

On a similar note, how much would something like this
DSC06462.jpg
cost (+cats)? (It's for a Z32 for those wondering)

The variable muffler was a prototype from a while back that never really got finished. However, when we say variable exhaust technologies we meen bypass valves in the exhaust to redirect the flow. Sometimes out to atmosphere and sometimes just through a les restrictive(louder) muffler or simply a straight pipe. What is nice about these set ups is that you can have multiple valves which is what we have on our Camaro. Two at the front off of the headers for at the drag, and another at the rear to bypass the muffler. So in the end we have the control to run open headers, straight pipe at the rear or through a muffler, and anywhere in between. On the dyno we picked up 25 HP at the wheels by running open headers. Its a great way to pick up some extra power at the drag and still be able to drive by a cop on the way there without getting stopped. Unfortunately I never got around to taking pictures of the Camaro exhaust this year but you can hear the different sounds it makes on my website in the multimedia section. By the way we have made many changes to the Camaro since I have last updated the website so the specs listed are no longer accurate. I will be posting the new specs this week hopefully.

Thank you for your interest guys.

As for the cost to build that exhaust, I need to know what style cats and mufflers you want to go with and what size tubing. We only deal with stainless steel and nothing but which is why we garante our systems for life so I hope that is what you are looking for. For detailed pricing I will not discuss this publicly so PM me with your specifications. Also if you are not sure what size to go with tell me how much power you are making or plan on making in the future and we can recomend something.

Thanks again for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back