you all really need to watch this

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for sharing

it is sad, I was about to be a veg
but I know I cant just eat vegetals...

i'll watch it over the next day or 2, i watched the first 10 minutes or so and it seems like a great documentary, i'm looking forward to watching it

I can't believe how heartless some people can be, like the guy dropping cement blocks on the pig's head, what the **** is that??

just watched it all ..... i have to say its a very very good video some shocking images but thats just the way it is ..... Sad Sad .....

OMG so sad to watch....I had to stop at one point, it was to much for me...when they throw the poor dog alive in the garbage truck...wtf :( :(

Maybe I'll watch the rest when I feel less depressed myself

i really cant look at the hole video i stoped at 26min its really bad someone needs to do something about this this is not normal but ppl are to busy whit the stupid wars around the world

I'm about 25 minutes in......so horrible.....

Because I eat meat and will continue to eat meat, I am a hypocrite for saying this is horrible since most of the meat I eat probably comes from places like these.

But I will still say that the people who are actually doing this to the animals, the people holding the knives, the pliers, the tools of death. They are not human, they are garbage. They should have done to them what they do to the animals.

MAIS MERDE...je suis entrain de le regarder pis ceci ma choqué par dessus tout!! Dites moi quelqu'un c'est quoi la différence entre le braconnage et le procédé cachère ...PUTAIN c'est pour le bouffer après C'EST QUOI LE **** !!

AHHH LA RELEGION, ca pas d'allure quand que c'est rendu qu'un animal aussi innocent doit souffrir autant juste pour faire plaisir à ton dieu, j'me demandes où est-ce qu'on est rendu !!!

Sérieux man...anyway désolé fallait que ca sorte...

OMG so sad to watch....I had to stop at one point, it was to much for me...when they throw the poor dog alive in the garbage truck...wtf :( :(

Maybe I'll watch the rest when I feel less depressed myself

je me suis arrêté a la même place, pu capable !!

OMG!!! Comparing the holocust with animals? WTF?? they are sick...
I don't like jews... but wtf...

Yeah yeah yeah... Cry me a river...
Polar_Bear_resting_gravel.jpg

Inocent little animals...

pbearattack5.jpg

Maybe not so inocent after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back