Custom exhaust..where

Status
Not open for further replies.
im located in montreal and i drive a jdm celica turbo, i would need a custom 3inch exhaust from dp all the way through.
by pm please, and a rough estimate if possible thank you

plusieurs shops sur le forum peuvent te faire ca.

Agtronic possede sa shop a laval, c'est un excellent soudeur/fabricateur, cherche dans le forum des "shops" tu vas pouvoir voir des photos de son travail

sinon il y a Enrike sur le forum aussi, a une shop a boucherville, fait des kits turbo sur mesure, exhaust aussi

il y a crx_dohc (ou quelque chose comme ca) qui fait aussi des exhaust sur mesure

Il y en a surement d'autres...en fait, oui il y en a d'autres, mais fait une recherche pour voir ce qui te convient le mieux

agtronic *tu* top notch fabrication, perfect welds!

Guruman%20010.jpg

Guruman%20023.jpg

ag_tt_01%20030.jpg

ag_tt_01%20041.jpg

ag_tt_01%20046.jpg

comme on dit:"une photo vaut 1000 mots!" :p

dont go to federal

i strongly strongly advice you to go to rawtek inc.

Hey man, its not cool to dis forum sponsors, even if you dont like them.

My vote goes to Luc at Raentec Solutions. His custom fab work is second to none.

If you want something That looks good that works well go see Agtronic Motorsports, Raentec Solutions, If you want something that works well any other shop can do it for you, Including myself

im not dissing them, and i wasnt speaking on behalf of AJ.

i was giving advice based on personal experience in shopping for exhausts for my 2 cars that i had exhausts made for.

federal charged too much for the product and Rawtek inc did amazing work for the price i paid.

people need not take things the wrong way. dont create drama where there is none.

Yeah, I know you werent hammering Federal and I am surely not taking his defense either, as I have no personal experience with them.

My point was just that when asked "where to go" in a thread.... I think "where not to go" being a forum sponsor is information best kept to yourself.

I wasnt try to create drama Steve, all is well. besides I failed drama class in high school...:D

BANSHEE,

I can help you out if you haven't already made your decision. Give me a call at the shop or PM me so we can get into detail and discuss a price. Take a look at the photo gallery on my web site if you want to get an idea of the work we do here at RAWTEK.

Thank you Steve for the representation. And BBQMAN I agree with you that no one should diss the competion which is why I will not. But I will say this:

What makes RAWTEK the best place to go for custom exhaust work is that we offer complete 304 stainless steel mandrel bent systems that are GUARANTED FOR LIFE! We have a mandrel bender in house so we can custom bend up the tubing to fit your car. What I meen by this is that we don't just hack up ready made bends and weld them all together. We build systems with the minimum amount of welds as possible and where there is a weld its all TIG.

RAWTEK can design a system to best suit your needs. I encourage you to shop around but call us before you make a decision. Thanx.

BANSHEE,

I can help you out if you haven't already made your decision. Give me a call at the shop or PM me so we can get into detail and discuss a price. Take a look at the photo gallery on my web site if you want to get an idea of the work we do here at RAWTEK.

Thank you Steve for the representation. And BBQMAN I agree with you that no one should diss the competion which is why I will not. But I will say this:

What makes RAWTEK the best place to go for custom exhaust work is that we offer complete 304 stainless steel mandrel bent systems that are GUARANTED FOR LIFE! We have a mandrel bender in house so we can custom bend up the tubing to fit your car. What I meen by this is that we don't just hack up ready made bends and weld them all together. We build systems with the minimum amount of welds as possible and where there is a weld its all TIG.

RAWTEK can design a system to best suit your needs. I encourage you to shop around but call us before you make a decision. Thanx.

Top notch work Rick keep up the great work.
All our exhausts are done by Rawtek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back